• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo HOO! Just booked for April 12-15 for a long weekend. I didn't think we'd get back to WDW this year, but the taxes were kind to us and we are booked for another magical adventure! :cool1:

Last full week of school before spring break starts today! But more importantly...

TWO WEEKS UNTIL BAY LAKE TOWER!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Still no Mickey Mail :( we're at 11 days today, I've just phoned and have been told it has been put in the post today so should be with me tomorrow, I hope so I hate waiting for anything! Not at work today so I have ironed and packed completely its the last day I'll get chance to do it but MY CASES ARE NOW PACKED!!!!!!!! We have got a little over half of our weight allowance so lots of room to bring stuff back :)

Still no Mickey Mail :( we're at 11 days today, I've just phoned and have been told it has been put in the post today so should be with me tomorrow, I hope so I hate waiting for anything! Not at work today so I have ironed and packed completely its the last day I'll get chance to do it but MY CASES ARE NOW PACKED!!!!!!!! We have got a little over half of our weight allowance so lots of room to bring stuff back :)

We are also at 11 days with no ticket package :(. We live in the uk & booked through a TA, so I knew it would take a bit longer. TA told us they had everything and were sending it out last thursday or Friday, but its still not here. I'm getting worried now :(. DH is going to phone the TA later to find out what is going on. Fingers crossed

cmbpanda said:
We are also at 11 days with no ticket package :(. We live in the uk & booked through a TA, so I knew it would take a bit longer. TA told us they had everything and were sending it out last thursday or Friday, but its still not here. I'm getting worried now :(. DH is going to phone the TA later to find out what is going on. Fingers crossed

Hope you get yours soon. I've been told to phone back tomorrow if they don't turn up then xx

Hi,
We will be touring April 21-28th, hope the weather is good.

Do you think just one down day smack in the middle of 7 days of park touring good enough for a family with small kids ?

Note: We are not going to do commando touring (we used to when we did not have kids ) but will break for rest every afternoon.

May seem like a silly question but what does the Mickey Mail envelope look like? since we have always booked room only purchasing tickets separate I don't know what to expect in the mail.

May seem like a silly question but what does the Mickey Mail envelope look like? since we have always booked room only purchasing tickets separate I don't know what to expect in the mail.

Its about double size of a standard envelope, and cant be missed because its rather thick and has Disney Travel co. in the return. I threw away the envelope, but I believe it has Mickey or Disney stuff all over it. I knew as soon as I opened the mailbox, and started dancing in the street:cool1:. I live on a very busy street too:rotfl2:

Under a month now, and DD16 has asked if I could check and see if there is anyone else with teens at POR during April 15-25? I guess hanging with her 10 year old bro, and 5 YO sis at the pool/game room aren't that cool.:confused3

My mother and I are leaving April 3rd for a 6 day trip! :cool1:
My first time seeing the Flower and garden festival!
And seeing new fantasyland!!!!
AND NEW TEST TRACK
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE (for now ;))

wdw4rfam said:
Under a month now, and DD16 has asked if I could check and see if there is anyone else with teens at POR during April 15-25? I guess hanging with her 10 year old bro, and 5 YO sis at the pool/game room aren't that cool.:confused3

No teens here.. but will have a 5yo DD too! We're staying 4-16 to 4-23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter