***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going April 20-27th for my sons Make a Wish trip!! We are not sure where we are staying yet. I know we are staying on Disneys property somewhere because GKTW is full. But we are extending our trip one day and staying at POFQ for the 27th. :cool1:

How wonderful! Do you follow any of the other MAW trips posted here on the DIS or the info about GKTW? There's quite a few to take a look at. I hope you have a simply wonderful trip.

USAND3KIDS said:
This wait is killing mew.......
Going to the gym again this morning for the 11th morning in a row hoping to drop a few pounds before our trip, but as hard as I work out, I can't seem to lose even a pound. At least the gym has free tanning so I am getting nice and browned up, and we all know everything looks better with a tan.:rotfl2:

We live on a lake where all of the houses used to be summer homes including ours and probably about half of them still are. All the rest are summer rentals still and can you guess who rents them all ( and I mean every last one of them)? People from Mass:rotfl2: You girls were earlier talking about a Mass exodus and I was cracking up because literally a few weeks a year and then again at the start of summer a parade of cars comes rolling through and it never fails, every time I say to my husband "What is going on?????"......"Oh yes.......Mass vacation"

I will also point out that when they all roll in for the summer, thats when the fun starts around here.

We love going on vacations in NH!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yep, I've gone to weirs beach practically every year of my life. Love it! Also love the white mtn. Area, north conway etc.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards

So I got my PP+ in the mail today, as well as my Magical Express tags. Two questions....first, they sent only 4 luggage tags for 4 people. Is this the new normal? I thought they used to send 2 pp?? I'll just call the 800 number and request more I guess. Secondly, my return flight info isn't in there, although I know I gave it when I called. Do they usually just leave it out, or should I call and make sure they have it? Thanks!

So I got my PP+ in the mail today, as well as my Magical Express tags. Two questions....first, they sent only 4 luggage tags for 4 people. Is this the new normal? I thought they used to send 2 pp?? I'll just call the 800 number and request more I guess. Secondly, my return flight info isn't in there, although I know I gave it when I called. Do they usually just leave it out, or should I call and make sure they have it? Thanks!

I think they changed it to only include one luggage tag per person. It's probably a side effect of the fact that domestic flights don't tend to include checked bags anymore, so people are taking advantage of the luggage service along with ME less often.

I would probably double check to make sure that they had the return flight info.

what is Mickey Mail?

Any mail related to a Disney trip. Package guests get a whole packet with their applicable vouchers etc. If you plan on Magical Express, you'll get luggage tags for them to recognize your luggage and a voucher for that. On a trip a few years ago, I got something in the mail that simply said "We can't wait to see you" or something to that effect with some information about our resort.

Maps and vacation planning DVDs can also be considered Mickey Mail.

Any mail related to a Disney trip. Package guests get a whole packet with their applicable vouchers etc. If you plan on Magical Express, you'll get luggage tags for them to recognize your luggage and a voucher for that. On a trip a few years ago, I got something in the mail that simply said "We can't wait to see you" or something to that effect with some information about our resort.

Maps and vacation planning DVDs can also be considered Mickey Mail.

I can't remember do u get that if you book through a travel agent?:confused3

Yep, I've gone to weirs beach practically every year of my life. Love it! Also love the white mtn. Area, north conway etc.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards

I go to North Conway every year to celebrate my anniversary w/my husband and we stay at the Nordic village.:)
Have you ever been there?

North Conway usually is a "kid" free time for us to. LOVE THAT! Love my DS but I also love my adult time too.:hyper:

My girls get enough of North Conway in the summer. We usually do a long weekend to do Storyland and Santa's Village, and shopping of course! :thumbsup2

My DH and I have gone to North Conway for a getaway 2 years in a row now. I think it will be every year. We stayed at the Notchland inn last year right outside Bartlett. It is beautiful!!

My girls get enough of North Conway in the summer. We usually do a long weekend to do Storyland and Santa's Village, and shopping of course! :thumbsup2

Love and adore NH!! It's our vacation spot for non-Disney years. lol The Lakes region is my favorite, by far. Day trips to Santa's Village and Story Land are like Disney trips for toddlers.

We are going April 20-27th for my sons Make a Wish trip!! We are not sure where we are staying yet. I know we are staying on Disneys property somewhere because GKTW is full. But we are extending our trip one day and staying at POFQ for the 27th. :cool1:

Welcome to the April group!:wave2: We did my DS's MAW trip last year, it was AWESOME!!! (loved it so much we're going back!) You will have such a good time! We'll be down there the same time as you and also going to GKTW to volunteer for a day, maybe we'll see you there! PM me if you have questions :)

I just ordered a celebratory cake for mom's retirement to be delivered to Narcoossees on 3/31. Her favorite ride is "it's a small world" so it will have the sign from the WDW ride on top with "Happy Retirement!" And a picture of the blue hippo on the front (inside family joke!) It's a surprise for everyone. I can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter