***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 Days!!! We are all getting so excited. I've started my list of what to pick, list of what to pack and what not to forget. Also started finding disney things that we are taking with us and putting them in one bag. I hope this month flies by!!

wow that's awesome! My son was excited to hear there was another with his birthday. So what r u planning to do for all their birthdays?

Where in NH r u? When r u going to WDW?
Enough questions????:rotfl2:

We are right on the border of Concord.
We are going to arrive at Disney on the 21st and leave on the 29th. So excited!!

Guys, we're going to Disney World NEXT MONTH!!!

My dad and I leave in exactly one month!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

OK - couple of changes!!

Now staying until the 22nd - last night we move to a mermaid room

ADR'S changed as well!

4/16 - 1900 PF @ 6:45
4/17 - Akershus @ 1:25
4/18 - Cape May Cafe @ 7:00
4/19 - Crystal Palace @ 1:00
4/20 - Tuttio Italia @ 6:00
4/21 - Sci Fi Dine in @ 1:20

The Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party is now OPEN for APRIL! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Cost is as follows (tax included)

Adults: $25.55
Children: (3-9) $13.84

Hunclemarco said:
The Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party is now OPEN for APRIL! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I had ressies last and needed to cancel:(
Maybe this year!! :)
Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

THANK YOU! I forgot to look today. lol

I'm booked. April 26, 2013, 9:00 p.m., 2 Adults, 1 Child

Ahhhhh next month is our month!!! Woohoo!!

Got my ressie for the party!! 4/23 at 9 for party of 5!! It's our last night there- we fly home in the morning! Hoping that's the best way to go out! We have never tried it!!

Hunclemarco said:

April 8th for 4, me, DH, DS12 and DD10 can't wait :)

At 6500 for the trip, 1000 in gift cards for spending money, 450 for a car rental, 600 for gas and 500 in hotels for they way up and back........I think I'll skip out on the desert party this year.

On a side note, my sister just called to say shes planning for next April, so guess who volunteered our family to go with her????
This lady:rotfl2:

cmbpanda said:
We're staying at CR - location! Location! location! Where will you be?

Nice :) We're at POFQ. We've stated there before and loved the boat to DTD. To be honest I think I'd stay in a tent if I could go more often LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter