• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged a Pal Mickey for my son tonight. It will be a great Christmas present and hopefully he will lug it around in the park and leave that ratty Mario in the room.

(ETA -- Never mind. I had time today to look for it and found your PTR and updated the post with a link to it. All fixed!)
That link doesn't work. It takes you right to page 119 of this thread, the page you posted on. Try again!

Whoops! I had both pages open in different tabs and must've copied and pasted the wrong one! Thanks for taking care of that! :goodvibes

Does anyone know why Touring Plans website shows Epcot crowd level near 1 around April 13, for several days? The other parks have higher numbers. Seems odd.

Anyone else getting twitchy about discounts? I thought they would have been rolled at the end of November. Disney, don't make me stay off-site!

thunderjones said:
Anyone else getting twitchy about discounts? I thought they would have been rolled at the end of November. Disney, don't make me stay off-site!

The planning DVD has dates for discounts on the bottom of the screen at the end of the resort part. There seem to be some dates all year for 2013, so I am sure something is coming just not sure what or when. I would guess in early January with a booking by date of Feb. 28th like past years.

good evening, I would like to ask some dining advice.... I was thinking of dining at Monsieur Paul, but I will be dining alone and I am afraid it will feel wierd, but the new menu looks great. what do you all think.... confused

Sent from my Xoom using DISBoards

tlh4hart said:
good evening, I would like to ask some dining advice.... I was thinking of dining at Monsieur Paul, but I will be dining alone and I am afraid it will feel wierd, but the new menu looks great. what do you all think.... confused

I've never heard of this restaurant. Where is it located?

I've never heard of this restaurant. Where is it located?

Monsieur Paul is the renovated Bistro de Paris. You can read the article here

I wouldn't imagine it would be odd to dine there alone. There are many that go to Disney on their own. I say enjoy the meal! :thumbsup2

Hunclemarco said:
Monsieur Paul is the renovated Bistro de Paris. You can read the article here

I wouldn't imagine it would be odd to dine there alone. There are many that go to Disney on their own. I say enjoy the meal! :thumbsup2

thank you I think I will give it a shot

good morning April DISers! Nothing new on the planning front here....just trying to enjoy the holidays :) Only thing we are contemplating is our BOG ADR for April 12th....our arrival day. Its not exciting me??? Where would you eat on your first night? Arriving at 10:45 am at MCO, checking into AOA, then heading to MK. family of 4.... 2 boys 12, 14 both are huge Disney fans and like to eat.

good morning April DISers! Nothing new on the planning front here....just trying to enjoy the holidays :) Only thing we are contemplating is our BOG ADR for April 12th....our arrival day. Its not exciting me??? Where would you eat on your first night? Arriving at 10:45 am at MCO, checking into AOA, then heading to MK. family of 4.... 2 boys 12, 14 both are huge Disney fans and like to eat.

Hoop de Doo!

good morning April DISers! Nothing new on the planning front here....just trying to enjoy the holidays :) Only thing we are contemplating is our BOG ADR for April 12th....our arrival day. Its not exciting me???.

I've been thinking the same thing. I def. want to eat there just for the atmosphere and to check it out but since we can do a QS lunch there, I do'nt know if it makes sense to spend probably double the money (or waste a credit if we end up getting the DP) for no good reason. Then again, I'm not too keen on waiting in line just to get in for lunch but I'm assuming by April the novelty will have worn off and it won't be in such high demand. It does sound cool if you get to meet/take a pic. with Beast in his study on the way out (dinner only) but I haven't read too much on that so not sure if it's a regular thing.

As of today, I am one step closer to living the dream!

My acceptance letter from Rollins College (ten minutes from Disney!) came in, along with a $25,000/year merit scholarship (which might also go up)! We're waiting for the rest of my financial aid estimates to come in, but things are looking quite favourably towards me going there! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Here's our ADRs:

20th- Crystal Palace- 6pm
21st- Tusker House- 2pm
22nd- T-Rex- Noon
23rd- '50s Prime Time Cafe- 2:15pm
24th- Akerhus- 11:55- 4 people
Rose and Crown- Noon- 3 people
Le Cellier- 7:30pm
25th- 1900 Park Fare- 8am
26th- Be Our Guest- 6:10pm

Alice Royal said:
As of today, I am one step closer to living the dream!

My acceptance letter from Rollins College (ten minutes from Disney!) came in, along with a $25,000/year merit scholarship (which might also go up)! We're waiting for the rest of my financial aid estimates to come in, but things are looking quite favourably towards me going there! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Congrats! That is incredibly exciting news!

We're booked CR for April 27th through May 3rd!!!

We were there in June, but Test Track was closed, Perry wasn't open yet, and only one Dumbo was up. So much to look forward to this time around.

Plus, we're taking some first-time family members so we get to help them understand our Disney addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter