• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be at POFQ from April 20-28th celebrating both DH and My 40th B-days. DH B-day is April 18th and mine is April 24th!! Woo.. hoo!!!!:bday:

We'll be at POFQ at the same time -- Dh's 60th birthday is the 20th and our 36th anniversary is the 23rd.

Can anyone send me the link to the April 2013 calendar on the WDW website? I've got the travel agent calendar, but I'm sure there must be one out now on the WDW website but I'm not finding it (not finding any calendars, just the park hours in a list format for each park). I'd like to add it to the first page. I just spent ten minutes on the website hunting for it to no avail. I did get a survey though asking me if I'd found everything I needed. :)

Can anyone send me the link to the April 2013 calendar on the WDW website? I've got the travel agent calendar, but I'm sure there must be one out now on the WDW website but I'm not finding it (not finding any calendars, just the park hours in a list format for each park). I'd like to add it to the first page. I just spent ten minutes on the website hunting for it to no avail. I did get a survey though asking me if I'd found everything I needed. :)

The TA one is exactly the same as the one put out by Disney, but here it is:

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Apr.pdf

quoting myself so I can firm up my ADR plans. this is the only place I've written them out:

Sat. 4/13 - arrive at AoA - hang at resort, Chef Mickeys for dinner. Assuming we get an early morning flight and arrive at the hotel by Noon time, then we'll def. do Chef Mickeys.

Sun. 4/14 - Hollywood Studios - wish they had a good character meal, but I guess we'll just do Sci-Fi diner. Probably for lunch.

Mon. 4/15 - Epcot - lunch or dinner at Akershus - thinking early dinner. If we do Future World West in the morning then head to the WS at Canada at say, noonish, by the time we make it over to Norway it will be dinner time - 4-5:00ish.

Tues. 4/16 - MK - lunch or dinner at BOG - since Beast is supposed to be there only at dinner, I will choose dinner for this.

Weds. 4/17 - ??? MK again or AK - still don't know if we'll go back to MK on this day or do AK. Won't know 'til we're there so i guess I can't book anything.

Thurs. 4/17 - Depart for Cruise

quoting myself so I can firm up my ADR plans. this is the only place I've written them out:

We actually really liked Sci-Fi! :goodvibes
We had just about given up on eating at DHS because we have had not so stellar experiences at most of the restaurants, but we ate at Sci-Fi in July and would definitely go back! :thumbsup2

Yeah, DS and I ate there in April and enjoyed it. DH and YDD have never been, so I think they will get a kick out of it.

I am actually going to drop Kona, and add Ohana for our last night.

We were going to do Kona for lunch one day, but I am not as impressed with the lunch menu (as compared to the dinner menu), and I don't want to commit to another sit down dinner. I considered GF cafe for lunch, but I think I'll just ditch planning that meal all together.

Gotta get this stuff nailed down - ADR day in 21 days!!!!! :banana:

tlh4hart said:
I am going to be there on the same dates, but because I will be attending a convention at CS, thats where I will be staying. This will be my 3rd trip to WDW but the first time on site. And I am so excited, I am planning my nights, as the convention will take up my days, I can make ADR's 10/14 and have everything lined up, I am hoping it will be a bit easier as I am traveling solo. I love this board and listening to everyone's stories and magical memories.

I will be at a conference at CS 4/12-17 for a conference too. Are you going to AAPC?

Well, we went ahead and upgraded the YC portion of our stay to CL as well. :goodvibes

We are such suckers!! :rotfl2:

I hope the CL at YC and POLY is as good as the WL!! :thumbsup2

Mousemommy1 said:
Well, we went ahead and upgraded the YC portion of our stay to CL as well. :goodvibes

We are such suckers!! :rotfl2:

I hope the CL at YC and POLY is as good as the WL!! :thumbsup2

Woohoo for CL!!! We did CL at the BC a couple years ago. I thought it was great!!
We'll be doing CL at the Hard Rock. I'm a little disappointed b/c half of my family didn't want to do Disney for this trip. Crazy!!! I know but at least I'll be in FL and Disney for one day.

Woohoo for CL!!! We did CL at the BC a couple years ago. I thought it was great!!
We'll be doing CL at the Hard Rock. I'm a little disappointed b/c half of my family didn't want to do Disney for this trip. Crazy!!! I know but at least I'll be in FL and Disney for one day.

Woohoooo!!! :cool1:

CL at the WL really spoiled us this summer, so we really wanted to do it this trip, so we had Poly CL and just a regular room at YC, but the thought of being in the same building as a CL lounge and not being allowed to enter was making me :sad:

Thus, CL at YC too!!!!

:rotfl2:

We will be in our Happy Place from April 17th - April 23rd. We are celebrating my birthday on the 18th and our 6 years later honeymoon! So excited for our first trip ever alone!:cool1:

We will be in our Happy Place from April 17th - April 23rd. We are celebrating my birthday on the 18th and our 6 years later honeymoon! So excited for our first trip ever alone!:cool1:

Yay! :cool1:

Where are you staying?

We are staying BLT Villa for the first 3 nights and then WL Villa the last 3 nights! My pick first and then my hubby's pick! Can't wait.:banana: how about you?

We are staying BLT Villa for the first 3 nights and then WL Villa the last 3 nights! My pick first and then my hubby's pick! Can't wait.:banana: how about you?

That sounds awesome!!! :goodvibes. We LOVE WL!!!! ::yes::

Did you see the BLT review on the resorts board? That place looks great!

We are staying 5 nights YC/CL and 5 nights POLY/CL and couldn't be more excited!!! :banana:

That sounds awesome!!! :goodvibes. We LOVE WL!!!! ::yes::

Did you see the BLT review on the resorts board? That place looks great!

We are staying 5 nights YC/CL and 5 nights POLY/CL and couldn't be more excited!!! :banana:

Yes we are actually DVC members and have seen models of a lot of the villas! The poly was our 2nd place we stayed and we loved it! Never have done club level though! I bet that is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter