• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

In 3 weeks and 3 days I'll be in Disney probably on the way to the resort. I can't contain my excitement :) I am a bit worried about the crowds because a lot of people really limits what you can do and makes everything take a lot longer...but I'll still just be ecstatic to be there!!! WOO HOO 24 days :goodvibes

uh-oh... I just got a call from my Mom. My aunt 47 yrs old(who I am traveling to Disney with) was just admitted to our hospital in intensive care with a heart attack. Luckily she didn't realize she had a heart attack. She just knew she was having chest pains..

She told my Mom that she should still be good to travel... Can't believe she's thinking about that! This is why we have travel insurance...

In need of prayers and pixie dust please.

uh-oh... I just got a call from my Mom. My aunt 47 yrs old(who I am traveling to Disney with) was just admitted to our hospital in intensive care with a heart attack. Luckily she didn't realize she had a heart attack. She just knew she was having chest pains..

She told my Mom that she should still be good to travel... Can't believe she's thinking about that! This is why we have travel insurance...

In need of prayers and pixie dust please.

Oh no! I'm sending lots of prayers and extra pixie dust!

Amanda

32 days - how does anyone stand the countdown!:banana:

Haha I know, its fun but hard at the same time!! Its not going well for me because when I first booked it, it was all excitement and making dining reservations...but now that there is all this time to wait, I am starting to think of things that could go wrong...like seeing how big the crowds are with a 4 hr wait for TSM, seeing that I may have bus problems b/c ASMo is the last stop for the bus...stuff like that haha...I'm just trying to stay excited and not worry about anything going wrong!!!

22 days!!!!!

Justplaingoofy- Sending prayers and pixie dust! That is definitely what travel insurance is for!

Three weeks from today we will be at SSR!! We're flying in on Friday night and then checking in on Saturday. I can't wait!!

Justplaingoofy- Sending prayers and pixie dust! That is definitely what travel insurance is for!

Three weeks from today we will be at SSR!! We're flying in on Friday night and then checking in on Saturday. I can't wait!!

Thank you so much! My aunt is okay. They are expecting to do an angioplasty on Monday. She still says she'll be good to travel, but we'll see... only her health is the important. Pixie dust will always be there:hug:
Thanks again

Can't wait! Going to WDW for Easter weekend and staying in a premium studio suite at the Dolphin! I am psyched! Our DS6 is ready to explode! :banana:

Counting down! We arrive April 25th for 7 days of the happiest place on earth. So excited!!! Celebrating my 39th bday and our 10 year anniversary. It's also our first major vacation since our honeymoon ( which was of course, WDW).
Our first trip to WDW together we stayed off property but this time we are going ALL out, staying at CSR, have some fine dining experiences lined up, massages, tickets to Blue Man Group and crossing fingers and toes we will also get at least a taste of the new HP adventure at IOA. LOL, I've spent the entire morning reading the forums, and plotting and planning. HUZZAH Disney!

26 Days....This wait is killing me more than the rest! This will be our last trip as a family of 4, this fall we will be adding another Disneyaholic to our family!! We will find out the sex the day before we leave (so we can get some ears and maybe an outfit..lol) CAN'T WAIT!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter