• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

Hey there- it's disneybound31...my dates are 4/10-4/18 and I just noticed you did not have my resort info, sorry 'bout that...we are at AllStarMusic and added 2 days!!! yay! So now our dates are 4/9-4/18. Getting excited along with the rest of you!

Joining the Celebration

Our dates are April 24 - May 1

Our Big Birthday Trip

And we're staying at the POP

Geaux Saints, All the Way!
!!! I BELIEVE !!!

We don't think you're crazy at all!

Me
DH
DD10
DS6
DD5
DD2
DD1
DFIL
DMIL
DSIL
DBIL
Dneice6
Dnephew4
Dnephew1

For a grand total of 14! Last trip there were only 12 of us, this is the 2 babies first trip. :lovestruc

I hope you have a wonderful time. I can't wait for ours. We'll be arriving the day after you leave, April 9-16. :cheer2:

Isn’t this exciting...I'm starting to get a little :scared1: ...I have an itinerary, weekly menu and two touring plans per park...We will use FP..which will mostly be me running around the park to pick them up…and I’ve informed everyone that we will split up most times…

This will be the first time, for my niece and nephew as well as my friends’ nephew...I'm trying to teach my oldest child patience...because he swears everything in fantasy land is for babies… He wants to ride SM and Splash Mountain all day long

Just paid our package off and now I REALLY feel excited!!! Anyone hav eany packing tips for April? We've always gone in October, but this is our first time in April and I don't know what to plan for...

Paid and ready to go!! This snow is making wish we were leaving tomorrow!!
Staying April 25th through May 1st ... 6 of us at POP!
First time back for me since I was around 12 (to show my age..Epcot wasnt even there yet!)...first trip for my kids! DS 5 and DD2...first time onsite!! WHOO HOO

Getting uber excited!!!

4/13-4/20 staying at the POP with My husband and our 4 children, 16, 12, 9 & 4.

I just want to post to update my trip. I am now doing my very first solo trip ever at POFQ from April 6-11. I am getting excited now that is seems so close!:banana::banana::banana:

We are going April 24th to May 1st staying at Pop !!:cool1:

This is our fist trip back to the world in over two years, we are soooo excited. :banana:

Joining the April Dis bandwagon...we will be going 12th to the 17th. Staying at POFQ. It's me:surfweb:and DHpirate:. We are soooo excited!:dance3:

We are under 8 weeks...53 days to be exact and I still need to order my park passes. I'm planning on doing it in the next couple days...it's not too late to order them only, is it? :scared:

Yep, yep, we're going in april too :cool1::cool1::cool1: 3 friends - all adults. Staying in POP 18th to 29th april! SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :dance3::yay::cheer2:

I can't believe April is almost here! Just got the voucher for our GAD ticket today. Will upgrade once we get there. I finished making my daughter's minnie mouse dress last week. I can't believe her first trip to Disney is just in a couple of months. I know that she doesn't know any different, but I am so excited I can't stand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter