• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official all things Princess Half Weekend 2015 thread! DOoneY and offical mErcH on DisneyParksBLOg

Anyone else having issues with submitting a proof of time?? I just tried to submit my 10k time from a race I ran yesterday - put in my last name and birthday and it says 'unable to find anyone registered with name and birthday' found my husband and updated him just fine... I went back to the page where you can check to make sure you are registered, put in my first and last name, and there I was - but I am not showing up on the page where you can update time! I am freaking out out and hating the fact that I have waited until the last minute to do my 10k

Hope you get that worked out. My son and I are running a 10k on Thanksgiving and then going to submit. I'd like to hear you got your time submitted okay.

Anyone else having issues with submitting a proof of time?? I just tried to submit my 10k time from a race I ran yesterday - put in my last name and birthday and it says 'unable to find anyone registered with name and birthday' found my husband and updated him just fine... I went back to the page where you can check to make sure you are registered, put in my first and last name, and there I was - but I am not showing up on the page where you can update time! I am freaking out out and hating the fact that I have waited until the last minute to do my 10k
They have my birthday wrong. I have to put the 10th and it should be the 11th. It was this way last year, too. Try the day before and after your actual birthday and see if you come up that way.

They have my birthday wrong. I have to put the 10th and it should be the 11th. It was this way last year, too. Try the day before and after your actual birthday and see if you come up that way.

Thank you so much!!! The day before my birthday worked! Such a relief!!

Does anyone know if they are going to be selling the Dooney & Bourke purses ahead of time so I can reserve one?

Does anyone know if they are going to be selling the Dooney & Bourke purses ahead of time so I can reserve one?

I hope so. They are for Marathon weekend, but for the Avenger races Disney did not. If you purchase a bag at the Expo, no preorder, can you use AP or Disney Visa discounts?

I hope so. They are for Marathon weekend, but for the Avenger races Disney did not. If you purchase a bag at the Expo, no preorder, can you use AP or Disney Visa discounts?

I did at the expo 2 years ago, but when I hoped to get a purse at the marathon this past January using the visa for a discount, they were sold out. I'm planning on pre ordering this year and forget the discount.

My hard work paid off…ran my Turkey Trot 10k this morning (53:53)..now I have to go update my expected finish time. My son, who will run the Princess Half with me, also ran and did well. We both got second in our respective age groups.

My hard work paid off…ran my Turkey Trot 10k this morning (53:53)..now I have to go update my expected finish time. My son, who will run the Princess Half with me, also ran and did well. We both got second in our respective age groups.

That's fantastic! Congrats!

Congratulations! Great time:).

My sister and I did our Turkey Trot 10k as well. She needed a time, but is really having IT band problems. Despite the pain forcing her to walk at times she got it done in 1:13, so I'm pleased because that will definitely get us out of the back corrals. Won't be as far up as I was last year, but won't be worrying about the balloon ladies either;)

My sister and I did our Turkey Trot 10k as well. She needed a time, but is really having IT band problems. Despite the pain forcing her to walk at times she got it done in 1:13, so I'm pleased because that will definitely get us out of the back corrals. Won't be as far up as I was last year, but won't be worrying about the balloon ladies either;)

Yeah! :yay::yay: Did you run in Mass.? Burr..'cause I thought 35 degrees was cold here in NC. Hope your sister's IT gets better.

Did you go to the runDisney site and put in info? It looks pretty good, and I hope it works. I guess no more emailing and getting conformation.

Outstanding! Curious as to what the rd calculator tells you your expected finish time will be with that. My POT is similar but as I've not updated it since registration the rd calculator didn't predict a time, I'm curious what it would.

Outstanding! Curious as to what the rd calculator tells you your expected finish time will be with that. My POT is similar but as I've not updated it since registration the rd calculator didn't predict a time, I'm curious what it would.

It calculated a 1:59 finish. I was surprised as I used an online calculator and it estimated 2 hours and something. You can look at the update page without changing anything. It will have whatever you put in when you registered. I noticed at the top of the page it said unverified (or something like that). If it works it seems a lot more efficient than email method.

I did at the expo 2 years ago, but when I hoped to get a purse at the marathon this past January using the visa for a discount, they were sold out. I'm planning on pre ordering this year and forget the discount.

This will be my first runDisney event. What are the average prices for the Dooney and Bourke bags?

I've been having IT problems since the TOT last month but today I just went for a sports massage - the woman was excellent. She knew within 1 minute of starting my left leg that my lower leg was actually the problem, and was making my IT overcompensate, hence the issues. I feel like a new woman! I hadn't gotten far with the foam roller or anything. So if your sister isn't seeing results as the race gets closer, might be something to consider!

It calculated a 1:59 finish. I was surprised as I used an online calculator and it estimated 2 hours and something. You can look at the update page without changing anything. It will have whatever you put in when you registered. I noticed at the top of the page it said unverified (or something like that). If it works it seems a lot more efficient than email method.

I estimated my finish at 1:59 at registration
with a 53:46 10k. I had different calculators give me anything from 1:58-2:01. For corral placement at the DL half it appeared that my estimation matched up with the rd calculator, I just never tried re entering it again to see what they'd calculate it at for sure so was just curious. Everything will say unverified right now, they won't start checking until after the POT cutoff is over. I'm using the same POT for PHM so would expect it to play out the same but was curious since at initial registration it takes your estimation, and doesn't show their calculator.

DD spotted the images a few minutes ago and came running to show me. She is super excited. We like the colors and snowflakes on the ribbons. Maybe the bibs will have snowflakes incorporated, as well. Big chill run, with a number of us doing the Princess Half, tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter