• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

2023 MVMCP Dates Released and Other Holiday Happenings
  • November: 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, 30
  • December: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ry-merry-christmas-party-2023-dates-revealed/

oi238uh2y13t7fukgv2u7p4hbyt8913r98710.jpeg

Looking at last years dates I don't see a MVMCP party on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Am I nuts to try for this party? Not sure anyone can answer, but have certain dates had higher capacity, or seem like it, than others? I know Disney won't release anything but from anyone's past experience what are your thoughts?

Been waiting for this thread! Now to decide if we go on our arrival day Dec 1, or on Sunday the 3rd and make a full day of it at MK…

Okay - I had my plans on paper for quite a while. But that Jollywood has me confused. Trying to figure out the best way to hit the parks, after being up until 1:00 am the "night" before. Really had hoped for an after dark something at AK.

Or if we should just stick to the original plan. LOL. Dang Disney.

I'm turning 60, and my daughters 20. . . so not sure how many family trips we will have together after this.

Okay - I had my plans on paper for quite a while. But that Jollywood has me confused. Trying to figure out the best way to hit the parks, after being up until 1:00 am the "night" before. Really had hoped for an after dark something at AK.

Or if we should just stick to the original plan. LOL. Dang Disney.
Debating adding Jollywood to our arrival day which on paper was relax and Disney Springs. This will likely be our only whole family holiday trip though. We can do it all! Who needs sleep, lol.

Has individual date pricing been released anywhere? I see the price range, but not what each date will be priced at unless I've missed that somewhere.

Has individual date pricing been released anywhere? I see the price range, but not what each date will be priced at unless I've missed that somewhere.
I was looking for that too and couldn't find it.

WDW's website just has this on pricing:

Ticket Prices
Prices vary by event date:

• Adult (ages 10 and up): $159 to $199 per ticket, plus tax
  • Child (ages 3 to 9): $149 to $189 per ticket, plus tax

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...as-party/#drawer-card-drawerPartyDatesDetails

Yeah I saw that, but I feel like they announced the price for individual dates when the Halloween party dates were released. Maybe I'm imagining that, but I'm pretty sure I had budgeted our specific date before they went on sale.

We will be visiting Disney for our first Christmas season in 2024 and I will follow along this thread to get ideas on what we'd like to do next year.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Reactions: MFG
What time have these gone on sale in the past? I’ve been a bunch and every year I can’t remember. Was it midnight or like 6am or was it later in the morning??

Yeah I saw that, but I feel like they announced the price for individual dates when the Halloween party dates were released. Maybe I'm imagining that, but I'm pretty sure I had budgeted our specific date before they went on sale.

That was the only reference i saw. Since I'm wanting tickets for the 21st - I figure I'm budgeting on the $199.

I don't know what date(s) you are looking at - but here is how the dates/prices broke down last year.1687089419970.png

©Disney

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter