• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just have a party ticket and not a day ticket, are you able to buy an Individual Lightning Lane for 7DMT between 4-6?

does anyone know what time Santa starts to meet? and/or what time we should line up? I check during party hours but cant find anything on the app! Thank you!!!

If you just have a party ticket and not a day ticket, are you able to buy an Individual Lightning Lane for 7DMT between 4-6?
For MNSSHP, I only had Party ticket (and no other Park tickets), I could not buy Genie+ or $ILL. The option popped, so I clicked it to see and it would not let me (said it wasn't available to me, or something along those lines).

So, we were supposed to attend Thursday’s party but since our flights were canceled we (6 adults) pushed our trip to Dec in hopes all 6 could get off . We were able to get our tickets moved to the 12/9 party. Very sadly, one of our party cannot take off in December and we’re back to trying to reschedule in 2023.

I feel like I read that you can retain the party ticket price as a credit if you have to move your trip? Can someone confirm? And if so, what can that credit be used for? It would be a miracle if our trip coincided with an after hours event so I’m wondering what happens to a $1000 credit from the party? We’re paying for the trip as the other adults are our young adult kids and significant others.

I really think to get the most accurate answer you’re best to call Disney. People’s experience here may vary, especially as your situation is unique to most in that your flights were cancelled due to the hurricane.

Just an update on this situation. As it turns out, we are now schedule for Jan dates that DO coincide with an AH party. Ticket Services was happy to move our MVMCP tickets to January for an MK AH!

I did have to wait on hold for around 50 minutes to an "escalation group" as the first person literally said "I have no idea!" lol.

Just an update on this situation. As it turns out, we are now schedule for Jan dates that DO coincide with an AH party. Ticket Services was happy to move our MVMCP tickets to January for an MK AH!

I did have to wait on hold for around 50 minutes to an "escalation group" as the first person literally said "I have no idea!" lol.
That’s great! I’m glad they were able to that. I will take “I have no idea” over “NO” any day! Lol

We had to cancel our Christmas party entirely as we moved dates from November to April. We were given a full refund, so thankful! At first they suggested putting the $ toward park tickets (we already have hotel and park tickets purchased) or another ticketed event but there isn't a ticketed event in April for us, so we got our money back

WONDERFUL. This is much better than the long drawn out answer that changes with every CM....only to finally hear about the escalation group after 3+ CMs variable answers! :) LOL.....that never happen to me many years ago.

Hello everyone!
My wife and I are taking our 6 and 3 year old daughters on the 22nd. We also bought tickets to the mickeys desert party (garden view) that same night.

A few questions for you:
Desert party starts at 8:30pm but the fireworks don’t start till 10pm. Any reason to get there at 8:30pm other than getting a desert? We bought these tickets for the fireworks viewing area.

Also we are trying to make sure to watch the mickeys most merriest celebration. Is the “garden view” a good spot to watch that show? Will they kick us out of the garden view area after the fireworks?

Thanks!

Going to our first party tonight and we are getting to the park around 3 (we have park tickets and reservations for MK for today so that won’t be a problem). I saw that you pick up the ornaments at the entrance until 8. Will they be handing them out this early? Is there a separate line for Christmas party that we can enter and get that and our wristbands that early? I don’t want to go into the park at 3 and then have to walk all the way back to the entrance before 8. Thanks!

Hello everyone!
My wife and I are taking our 6 and 3 year old daughters on the 22nd. We also bought tickets to the mickeys desert party (garden view) that same night.

A few questions for you:
Desert party starts at 8:30pm but the fireworks don’t start till 10pm. Any reason to get there at 8:30pm other than getting a desert? We bought these tickets for the fireworks viewing area.

Also we are trying to make sure to watch the mickeys most merriest celebration. Is the “garden view” a good spot to watch that show? Will they kick us out of the garden view area after the fireworks?

Thanks!
The garden view is my favorite fireworks view. I love it. It's the reason I book dessert parties. For the dessert party itself... you can come and go as you please. When you arrive, you're given wristbands and assigned to a table at Tomorrowland Terrace. The food and drinks are set out buffet style. There is a bathroom at TT that is for the exclusive use of guests (a nice bonus). Once you have your wristband and table, you are free to come and go as you please. Typically, I have a treat and drink with my group, then they run off and do things (ride Tomorrowland rides and/or run over to Main Street to see the parade). They then return to the dessert party to grab some additional treats/drinks which they carry over to the Plaza Garden for the fireworks. I think you'll have a great time!

Has anyone attended one of the Dessert Parties this year at the Christmas Party and can report whether or not they were serving alcohol? It was mentioned here several times before that the event description changed from previous parties to only state it includes "alcohol-free libations". Still trying to figure out of the Dessert Party is worth the cost for us....

Going to our first party tonight and we are getting to the park around 3 (we have park tickets and reservations for MK for today so that won’t be a problem). I saw that you pick up the ornaments at the entrance until 8. Will they be handing them out this early? Is there a separate line for Christmas party that we can enter and get that and our wristbands that early? I don’t want to go into the park at 3 and then have to walk all the way back to the entrance before 8. Thanks!

They start handing them out at 4pm.

The garden view is my favorite fireworks view. I love it. It's the reason I book dessert parties. For the dessert party itself... you can come and go as you please. When you arrive, you're given wristbands and assigned to a table at Tomorrowland Terrace. The food and drinks are set out buffet style. There is a bathroom at TT that is for the exclusive use of guests (a nice bonus). Once you have your wristband and table, you are free to come and go as you please. Typically, I have a treat and drink with my group, then they run off and do things (ride Tomorrowland rides and/or run over to Main Street to see the parade). They then return to the dessert party to grab some additional treats/drinks which they carry over to the Plaza Garden for the fireworks. I think you'll have a great time!
Very helpful thank you!

That's a great idea...I never thought of doing that.....we have a dessert party planned for Dec. 7th...not a party night but I still like your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter