• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DD really wants to see Jack and Sally again when we go to the party in December, can anyone that's already been share where they were located? Thanks
They are supposed to be at the theater near the entrance. They were there for the Halloween party as well but fair warning, the line was bonkers.

Anyone else see the musicbox float get stuck in the tram tracks at the bottom of Main Street last night during the first parade and have to be towed away?

Attachments

• 14526487-9E91-48AE-AA7E-2BF596D3C05E.jpeg
    14526487-9E91-48AE-AA7E-2BF596D3C05E.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 21
Anyone been able to switch to a different sold-out party or no, if they already had tickets? DSis was supposed to be coming down for the whole trip but work needs her, so she'll be leaving the day before our party and the day prior has been sold out. Worst case scenario, she can send it to a friend that's local in Orlando, or we'll have the credit down the road for her AP renewal, but just wanted to ask if it's even worth calling.

LOL - I'm one of those Disney-geeks with a written out outline for the night... we follow it, but don't hold ourselves to it if something else catches our eye. Has worked well for our day visits and those two Halloween events... for us anyway... we don't wait for things unless it is an absolute must do... waits of 5-15 mins, sure... maybe 30 if we can't go without. Otherwise, we find something else to make us happy... :santa: :eeyore:
you sound just like me

Guys I’ve looked through the thread for a bit. Does anyone know when the last Xmas parties sold out? Was it the first day or really quick . Trying to plan ahead for next year

I love your way of thinking! And I appreciate you for not guilting me for my choices 🤭
In 2019 at mvmcp I waited outside cosmic rays until 11:59 on purpose. Then went in to get a cookie( hoping bc the party was ending they would give me handfuls) well my guess was right. I probally got about 20-30 cookies dumbed into my drawstring bag. I plan on trying the same this year. Nov. 29th

In 2019 at mvmcp I waited outside cosmic rays until 11:59 on purpose. Then went in to get a cookie( hoping bc the party was ending they would give me handfuls) well my guess was right. I probally got about 20-30 cookies dumbed into my drawstring bag. I plan on trying the same this year. Nov. 29th
It may happen but it might be different now as cookies are individually packaged so may or may not be freshly baked. Since packaged they may last from party to party.

This is genius thinking.. I’m hoping I last the whole night now and can camp at PVH for end of the evening. I might even give CHH a go, choc chip isn’t too bad.

It may happen but it might be different now as cookies are individually packaged so may or may not be freshly baked. Since packaged they may last from party to party.
I'm assuming they are Cheryl's Cookies (as they are a sponsor). Cookies have a shelf life (at room temp) of 3-4 days and 6 months if frozen so they can likely last for 2 parties. Website shows so many different flavors, would be cool if they switched things up every so often.

I’ve never been to a party but will be for the first time this year and I didn’t realize the food and cookies were a hot ticket lol

I didn’t even remotely think about that. I’m just thinking parades shows and maybe some rides

I’ve never been to a party but will be for the first time this year and I didn’t realize the food and cookies were a hot ticket lol

I didn’t even remotely think about that. I’m just thinking parades shows and maybe some rides
This is what I like about the parties. Different options for folks so we can do what we enjoy. Meet rare characters, see parades, enjoy fireworks, load up on included sugary treats, or ride rides with reduced waits. Something for everyone!

So, we were supposed to attend Thursday’s party but since our flights were canceled we (6 adults) pushed our trip to Dec in hopes all 6 could get off . We were able to get our tickets moved to the 12/9 party. Very sadly, one of our party cannot take off in December and we’re back to trying to reschedule in 2023.

I feel like I read that you can retain the party ticket price as a credit if you have to move your trip? Can someone confirm? And if so, what can that credit be used for? It would be a miracle if our trip coincided with an after hours event so I’m wondering what happens to a $1000 credit from the party? We’re paying for the trip as the other adults are our young adult kids and significant others.

So, we were supposed to attend Thursday’s party but since our flights were canceled we (6 adults) pushed our trip to Dec in hopes all 6 could get off . We were able to get our tickets moved to the 12/9 party. Very sadly, one of our party cannot take off in December and we’re back to trying to reschedule in 2023.

I feel like I read that you can retain the party ticket price as a credit if you have to move your trip? Can someone confirm? And if so, what can that credit be used for? It would be a miracle if our trip coincided with an after hours event so I’m wondering what happens to a $1000 credit from the party? We’re paying for the trip as the other adults are our young adult kids and significant others.
I really think to get the most accurate answer you’re best to call Disney. People’s experience here may vary, especially as your situation is unique to most in that your flights were cancelled due to the hurricane.

Best recommendation for a fireworks spot for one person? I don’t want to wait more than an hour. I don’t need the best spot. Just wondering where a good spot to look for without encroaching on anyone who’s waited for like 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter