"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me too. It almost sounds like the cookie at Launching Pad but since we don't have photos, it's difficult to tell.
That's my thought... from the reviews, the frosted gingerbread, chocolate chip and snickerdoodle sound really good. I'll probably pick up a frosted red at Lunching Pad and just skip Tortuga Tavern since I'm not a fan of eggnog.

Any word on if there will be exclusive merch later in the month? I’ve never not bought a shirt from the party.
On twitter, I've seen a few comments about no Party-merch (other than the included/free ornament you get when you go to the party). But, can't confirm 100 percent.

Still no sign of the soft pretzel? Also, no word on one location where you can grab all the cookies at once i.e. Pinocchio's Village Haus (where you could pick up all four cookies and some dietary treats like eggless vegan cookie dough).

Wow! That is a lot of characters! Do most of them walk around or are they stationed somewhere? I assume the main characters will be stationed somewhere, but what about the others?
Mostly located in a specific spot - you can see where on the app (except the few like Jack & Sally that aren't currently listed).

Each character’s information is shared in the app if you click their name.

To see them:
- open MDE app
- click upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- change LH drop down option to MK
- change centre drop down to ‘Characters’
- change right option to ‘Show List’

List of all characters appears. Click a character’s name to see when and where they are greeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter