• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last years Very Merry party we got bottles of coke or sprite, popcorn in boxes or bags, Mickey ice cream bars, hot cocoa and snickerdoodle cookies. All free. Was awesome!

?
Sounds very generous for todays Disney.
I can remember getting nice bonus gifts as we exited From previous years,

Last edited:

Last year was a after hours event not a party. After hours always gave free popcorn and soda /ice cream.
Yes I just looked at the brochure from last year! I was sure it was a very merry party but it says Very Merriest After Hours Party. I didn’t love it for the cost. I wonder what the difference is between that one and the one offered this year?

Yes I just looked at the brochure from last year! I was sure it was a very merry party but it says Very Merriest After Hours Party. I didn’t love it for the cost. I wonder what the difference is between that one and the one offered this year?
After Hours charges more to get less people in the park. So the party will have more guests and thus the cost is less.

Question

I want to surprise someone with tickets so we can go.

When I go to buy them, they ask me to assign tickets. They are part of MDE

I don’t want them to know I bought them lol

Can I not assign both to myself? If I assign to the other person, technically it will show up on their MDE

Question

Can I not assign both to myself? If I assign to the other person, technically it will show up on their MDE
Worst case it only shows up in the tickets and passes section which no one really looks at.

Worst case it only shows up in the tickets and passes section which no one really looks at.
Could you buy through Undercover Tourist and just not assign the ticket to MDE yet? When I bought my tickets through them, I had to add the ticket number to MDE to link the ticket to my account, so that might work for you.

Im wondering about my park passes. I plan on not using any park passes day of party and wonder how you enter for the party without the turnstyle automatically using a park ticket

Where do you find party info in the App? I can see my tickets under tickets tab, but I don’t see any party info in the app. Appreciate any help!
If you click the magnifying glass at the bottom, and type in Christmas Party the event guide should pop up as an option. Click that and you get party info.

If you click the magnifying glass at the bottom, and type in Christmas Party the event guide should pop up as an option. Click that and you get party info.
Thanks for direction. I found it, and the character part, but I didn't see the list of any specific characters... just a paragraph that referenced country bears and friends from Hundred Acre Forest. Am I missing something?

Question

Just assign them to anyone else in your MDE and then you'll have the option to "Reassign" them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter