"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get an accurate answer - does it "snow" down Main Street any time outside of the parties? Thanks!

Trying to get an accurate answer - does it "snow" down Main Street any time outside of the parties? Thanks!
From Post #1;
Snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
This isn’t “real” snow, it is actually imitation snow. There is a “snowfall” on Main Street (Between Casey's Corner & the Emporium) before the parades and then at the end of the evening. There is also snow on Main Street after the fireworks. It can snow intermittently on Main Street, but there is not snow during A Frozen Holiday Wish or the Fireworks. There is also snow in Tomorrowland immediately following A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show.

This is from 2019 and previous years.

From Post #1;
Snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
This isn’t “real” snow, it is actually imitation snow. There is a “snowfall” on Main Street (Between Casey's Corner & the Emporium) before the parades and then at the end of the evening. There is also snow on Main Street after the fireworks. It can snow intermittently on Main Street, but there is not snow during A Frozen Holiday Wish or the Fireworks. There is also snow in Tomorrowland immediately following A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show.

This is from 2019 and previous years.
I assumed that was referring to the parties. I'm talking about during Christmas week non-party nights.

I assumed that was referring to the parties. I'm talking about during Christmas week non-party nights.
Except for last year, we’ve gone Christmas week every year since 2014, and do not recall any snow except on party nights.

Will the first party date sell out quickly?? I have a voucher for tickets from a trip we couldn’t attend and had already purchased. Wondering if i wait until phones open on Thursday or just go ahead and buy and hope they’ll refund me for the voucher.

For years now, the town of Celebration, FL has a "Now Snowing" event nightly from late November through the end of December. It "snows" at certain times each evening on Main St. and the area is festively decorated. Check it out here.

I was going to try and stay up until 1am (AST) to buy our tickets for Dec 1, but I think I will just buy them in the morning. I highly doubt that date will sell out within 8-10 hours!

I went to a MVMCP a long time ago. I was wondering for anyone who has gone within the past several years have they gotten more crowded? We did go to After Hours last year and crowds weren’t to bad.

Good to know! We're going to the Dec. 22nd party (we'll be there for Christmas Day and that week!) so was a bit worried. I'll be up anyways when they go on sale since the time difference is in my favor so I'll just buy em right awa
We are also going on the 22nd, from what I understand the last party of the year is usually prior to that date and typically sells out. Since it’s late this year, I actually think the 22nd will sell out quickly. My plan is to get our tickets tonight asap

Just double checking- Tonight at midnight eastern, I should be able to log on to the Disney site and buy MVMCP tickets, right? I shouldn't have to do anything else to buy them? Since I am a DVC member, will I just put in my number to get the discount?

Just double checking- Tonight at midnight eastern, I should be able to log on to the Disney site and buy MVMCP tickets, right? I shouldn't have to do anything else to buy them? Since I am a DVC member, will I just put in my number to get the discount?
If you have a reservation I believe so

I'm on Pacific time... hoping they go on sale at 12pm est and the wait isn't too long. Last year I was in the virtue que for 5 hours to buy DCA Oggie Boogie Halloween Party Tickets!

Are you assuming there is a discount based on previous years? Or have you seen that in an announcement for this year?

This is my first hard ticket event. Am I getting it right that we don't...know what time tickets are going on sale? Like it could be 6 hours from now and it could be any random time after that?

I was told by 3 different people in Member Service that they will not go on sale before 7am. I of course will still be checking at midnight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter