"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there Tuesday and I’m looking for QS dinner options. I know Cosmic Ray’s and Casey’s are open. Is Columbia HH open? We canceled our res for The Plaza but want to eat something before 7pm. Thx
CHH is actually a trick or treat location for the party.

I wonder if they will have Halloween themed refillable mugs for the resorts?
maybe I'll on bringing the one I bought last year and activate it for this year's trip. (I can do that, right?)

I wonder if they will have Halloween themed refillable mugs for the resorts?
maybe I'll on bringing the one I bought last year and activate it for this year's trip. (I can do that, right?)
I think the Halloween mug sold last year was the same as the year before...who knows what they will do this year especially since the newer mugs have a different lid.

Heading to the party tonight with just MNSSHP tix, no park tix. Although Genie+ does show the Purchase for Today button for me in MDE now, when I click on it, it will not actually let me purchase--just FYI. I wasn't anticipating Genie+ access with a party ticket, but I wanted to check just in case. ;)

ETA: I also checked to see if I could buy an ILL for SDMT, and that's a no go as well.
Thanks! I assumed that would be the case, but glad to have it confirmed. Hope you have a great time at the party!

Hi everyone! This might be a long shot but I thought I'd ask. I was at the party on Tuesday, missed out on a NSSHP-exclusive shirt, and won't be able to go to another party (should've thought harder that night :P ). Is there a way I can try to buy this shirt by other means (shopdisney, going in person, maybe proxy service??), or am I outta luck? I won't be back in the Orlando area for a while and am also on the Pixie Pass, so I won't be able to be in person at MK if there is a way to get it in person. Thanks in advance~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter