Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Is there a way to get this to show up under My Plans on the website and if so if someone could explain what to do that would be great. Thanks!

Once you've purchased the tickets then go into your MDE and they should be showing under My Plans, Reservations, and Tickets. Click on Tickets and Memory Maker right next to Daily Itinerary. I didn't have to link mine after I purchased the ticket. Disney just stated that it should now be showing on MDE and there it was.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get this to show up under My Plans on the website and if so if someone could explain what to do that would be great. Thanks!

Yes! You can link your ticket number in your MDE account! Then, you will see it under 'tickets and passes'

Secured for December 9th! Was hoping for the 10th so we could say goodbye (but not forever!) to the Magic Kingdom on that note but we're still happy with this. Very smooth booking for me, got right into the site via mobile. Good luck to everyone still looking and congrats to everyone who has their dates set!
Dec 9 for us as well - see ya there!

I don't seem to be able to buy any despite having a DVC stay booked for the 2 weeks of December, it just says 'Schedule Unavailable' on the page for special event tickets, kind of frustrating.
You need to make sure you're logged into your account - that way the system knows you have an upcoming trip, and you'll only see the party nights that occur during your trip...

and from what I hear there are no discounts during December but we're going Nov. 12th.

it should look like this when you get logged in and will recognize you have a DVC membership, and in my case, also an AP discount available:

Click on My Plans under My Disney Experience. Scroll down... just above your first resort reservation are two tabs... it defaults to "Daily Itinerary" which shows resort & park ressies. Next to it is a tab "Tickets and Memory Maker"... click that to see all associated tickets.

Click on My Plans under My Disney Experience. Scroll down... just above your first resort reservation are two tabs... it defaults to "Daily Itinerary" which shows resort & park ressies. Next to it is a tab "Tickets and Memory Maker"... click that to see all associated tickets.

Thank you!

Tickets are nonrefundable for any reason including cancelation according to WDW Website. How can WDW justify keeping up to $269 even if they cancel the event or have to close again due to pandemic? If I buy a ticket and then don't go, I understand no refund. But if the event doesn't happen due to WDW decision, it seems to me this is an unethical money grab on their part.
I think they are referring to if certain things have to close or be cancelled due to rain, etc. just like if you have a park ticket and the day you are there things are closed for whatever reason they don’t refund your ticket, you just can’t do the closed things.

I as on hold for the original Boo Bash ticket for like 3 hours 😂 so this was definitely better.

Hope you have a quick and easy experience as well. Tuesday is too early in the week for stress. 😉

Waiting for a callback from GS. CM advised that because it was dealing with a credit, GS would have to take care of it. CM took all the relevant info, and now I am waiting patiently for the callback.

A tad annoying after being on hold for almost an hour, but hopefully gets resolved shortly.

Tickets are nonrefundable for any reason including cancelation according to WDW Website. How can WDW justify keeping up to $269 even if they cancel the event or have to close again due to pandemic? If I buy a ticket and then don't go, I understand no refund. But if the event doesn't happen due to WDW decision, it seems to me this is an unethical money grab on their part.

I received a full refund for my DAH event for March 2020 when the parks closed down. I didn't even have to ask. They just refunded the money to my credit card and they did it right away.

ugh i'm annoyed--tech support was able to correctly assign everyone the merriest tickets for me on the phone-but whatever she did removed one of my family members magic bands in our account, their park reservations and their spot in a hotel reservation. thank fully i was easily able to get him park ressies and will try to figure out what is going on with him not showing up in the resort res, but now we will have to re-link all of his magicbands for the past 5 trips.

always something!

Waiting for a callback from GS. CM advised that because it was dealing with a credit, GS would have to take care of it. CM took all the relevant info, and now I am waiting patiently for the callback.

A tad annoying after being on hold for almost an hour, but hopefully gets resolved shortly.

Hmmmm, maybe I got lucky that I got someone right off the bat that could do it?

I will say I did not choose the ‘purchase a new ticket’ Option. I choose the ‘have an existing or past ticket’ option. I think it was like the 4th option listed.

Maybe that’s why I ended up with a CM at resorts, who probably are Guest Services based.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been asked before... I haven't seen anything after all the posts that I have read.
Can someone tell me the differences between the Christmas AH vs. the MVMCP?
They looks similar to me.

I don't know if this has been asked before... I haven't seen anything after all the posts that I have read.
MVMCP had entertainment in the park, including a show at the castle with Mickey and friends. The show and parade each occurred twice. The free treats were cookies the years we went. Those are the main differences, along with hours being from 7 to midnight, I believe, with earlier entry in afternoon depending on DVC affiliation or regular guest. There may be other differences, but those are the ones I can think of now.
ETA: Character meet and greets, too, which were insanely popular with characters in their holiday attire!

The MVMCP is typically packed. After hours parties sell fewer tickets. It’s supposed to be much lower wait times to ride rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter