• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I feel like I may have hit insanity. Every time I hear of people getting to at least the hold message, I'm just stumped why I still have not gotten one time that isn't busy signal or the circuits are busy. And I'm trying every non-DVC number that has been mentioned both yesterday and today. I just can't seem to connect to get on hold yet. I'm especially stumped that there are people who've gotten to the hold part more than ONCE! Everyone who has gotten through, go buy yourself a lottery ticket.

I feel like I may have hit insanity. Every time I hear of people getting to at least the hold message, I'm just stumped why I still have not gotten one time that isn't busy signal or the circuits are busy. And I'm trying every non-DVC number that has been mentioned both yesterday and today. I just can't seem to connect to get on hold yet. I'm especially stumped that there are people who've gotten to the hold part more than ONCE! Everyone who has gotten through, go buy yourself a lottery ticket.
I'm on hold now! I just needed to rant online to make it happen. gah!

Surely, it will get better and loosen up. I got through 4 different times between yesterday and today. This morning I was finally able to buy tickets. Not sure why some can get it and have virtually no hold, some get in and hold for hours, and some can't get in at all. Hang in there!

I couldn’t get thru on the 4240 line yesterday after logging 107 attempts. A few people here shared success with 7529 line so I tried that. Much easier! I was at least able to get connected between 2-5 call attempts. The first CM I reached disconnected accidentally, the second was unable to transfer me, and the third CM was a lovely fairy godmother… she took my info and transferred me to Boo ticket CM with a short hold. That last call only took 16 minutes start to finish around 4pm yesterday. Process:

Call 407-939-7529
Hit 0 (zero) to get to Enchanted Extras menu
Then spam 4 or 5 zeros
A few rings and CM answers
Let them know you’re trying to buy Boo Bash tickets during your WDW resort stay
Answer a couple questions
Hold for approx 10 minutes
CM answers from Boo Bash line
Purchase tickets 😁

Have your resort confirmation # ready

Goodluck! This line was much easier to deal with if you can’t even get connected to Disney on the 407-939-4240 number.

eta- I just tried 4240 a bunch of times… still can’t get thru. 7529 number… got thru on first try.

Called the 4240 number this morning and got through on landline. Was not provided an estimated wait time. Had to bail after waiting 2 1/2 hours. Called back at 4pm using the (407) 939-7679 number. Was notified of an estimated 70 minute wait. Was closer to 2 hours but got through. Grabbed tickets for 10/29 but was told that Halloween was an option. Since we are leaving on 11/1 the Friday will work better. Especially since we at at BCV with EPCOT on Saturday ... get to sleep in a little bit ... ;)
Also, I could not get through using my cell phone. I got through 3 times (twice on 4240 and once on 7679) using my desk phone. As stated above I had to drop off a couple of times. Don’t know if this really matters but thought I would share.

So I called the 4240 and got through. Waited on hold while reading posts and saw the 7529 so my husband tried that one and got through! Then it said estimated 8 minute wait, so I hung up on the 4290. Waited on hold for about 35 minutes (we’ll over 8 minutes 🤷‍♀️) and when we were handing off the phone to one another I accidentally hung up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Still trying to get through!!! Does anyone know if I can buy additional tickets for family members staying off site who are part of my MDE? If the answer is no I’m definitely going to stop trying. 🥵

Was on hold for over 2 hours 43 minutes last night only to have the CM tell me they stopped selling tickets at 9 PM. She said it was mentioned in the “hold“ music. I never heard it but thanks to this board I had an idea that I’d get that message. Tried again at 7AM this morning. Was on hold for an hour and then the silence. I thought I had been disconnected so hung up! I decided to try DVC Member Services at 9 am.I was very lucky because I must have been the CM’s first call. Got 10/31 tickets!! The entire process took only 10 minutes at most this morning . I realize I was lucky.

Was on hold for over 2 hours 43 minutes last night only to have the CM tell me they stopped selling tickets at 9 PM. She said it was mentioned in the “hold“ music. I never heard it but thanks to this board I had an idea that I’d get that message. Tried again at 7AM this morning. Was on hold for an hour and then the silence. I thought I had been disconnected so hung up! I decided to try DVC Member Services at 9 am.I was very lucky because I must have been the CM’s first call. Got 10/31 tickets!! The entire process took only 10 minutes at most this morning . I realize I was lucky.
If that happens to me tonight I may go crazy. I also haven't heard anything about them stopping ticket sales at 9pm while on hold, so fingers crossed. I can't call DVC though since my husband won't buy in to it, oh well, hopefully I will get lucky tonight.

So I called the 4240 and got through. Waited on hold while reading posts and saw the 7529 so my husband tried that one and got through! Then it said estimated 8 minute wait, so I hung up on the 4290. Waited on hold for about 35 minutes (we’ll over 8 minutes 🤷‍♀️) and when we were handing off the phone to one another I accidentally hung up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
OMG, the CM answered so my husband tossed me the phone, I clicked to get it off speakerphone……and I HUNG up….AGAIN!! Now I’m actually laughing, this is unreal! My son just said “you really just don’t want to go, do you?” My husband just looked at me in shock…..I can’t stop laughing, I think I’ve lost my mind!!

Update: I called in at 0659 this morning and got into the queue. After a 2 hour 43 minute hold while walking around with music coming out of my pocket at work I finally got a CM. I was able to purchase 1 ticket for Aug 27th. Before processing the payment she reminded me that the ticket is “nonrefundable, non transferable, cannot be switched to another day even if you don’t go on the booked day” Good luck to anyone still trying.

I did the 7529 number again and took 17 min but got a cast member to patch me through and 2 hrs 22 min later I have my 10/24 tickets for our non park day. Also I’m poor now, lol. Thanks to all who posted encouragement. This was a long two days!

OMG, the CM answered so my husband tossed me the phone, I clicked to get it off speakerphone……and I HUNG up….AGAIN!! Now I’m actually laughing, this is unreal! My son just said “you really just don’t want to go, do you?” My husband just looked at me in shock…..I can’t stop laughing, I think I’ve lost my mind!!
So I did finally stop laughing and called back. I’ve been on hold, but should I bother since it’s almost 9pm? Not sure why they wouldn’t sell tix after 9 last night but….?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter