Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Was about to give up for the morning when I finally got through to be on hold. Three hours later, got my ticket for August 10th. As others mentioned, I was able to link in it MDE right after and it showed up immediately. This was the 4240 number. Hopefully, things continue to get easier throughout the day for others still trying.

EDIT: The MDE app would not allow me to link the ticket and specifically stated that it needed to be entered using the website. Once I went on the website, I was successful with linking.

Last edited:
Wont allow me to link tickets to MDE but I’m sure not gonna try calling them about it now...I have my confirmation number and was told that I would be receiving plastic tickets in mail.

Wont allow me to link tickets to MDE but I’m sure not gonna try calling them about it now...I have my confirmation number and was told that I would be receiving plastic tickets in mail.

The app woul;dn;t let me add mine because they are deemed "will call" tickets, but I was able to add them on the website on a browser.

I have been trying since yesterday to get tix and have been dialing the (407) 939-4240 number. I only get a "All Circuits are Busy" message. Is there another number I can call? PLEASE HELP!!!! :-(

Try 407-939-7529. It has worked for some people and worked for me yesterday. They will have to transfer you to resorts to get the Boo Bash Tickets.

So while speaking with CM I did express my concern that the obvious demand for Boo Bash tickets might increase event capacity in comparison to the After Hours events that I’ve attended over past few years. She really seemed knowledgeable and assured me that the Boo Bash really is lower capacity and that the rush in purchasing tickets that we are seeing right now is a result of pent up demand with so many anxious to attend a special event after so long and worried about dates selling out.

So we have to add them immediately after we receive confirmation? I dont recall having to do this in the past but I do like it
You don't have to, but I have a confirmation number ready to go so why not? I'm also supposed to be getting physical tickets too, but now I don't have to wait to see if everything loaded properly.

My update. I was on hold for 2hours and 50 min. Got tickets for 9/7. used the 4240 number.

I used number 407-566-4985 got through and put on hold at 7:39am and was on hold for 3.5 hours before speaking to CM. So looks like the 4240 number is best one to use.

Last edited:
2 hours 40 minutes. Got my tickets for 8/24. Used the 4240 number. He said I could link the tickets, but also said they'll be at will call to activate them. Maybe because of the AP discount I get the will call.
So do you have to activate them at will call or are they activated on your magic band if linked on MDE.

It took two hours, but I have my ticket. Take this as you will, but the very nice CM I spoke with said that my date (Friday 10/8) has thus far been more popular than Halloween.
I almost opted for 10/8 but went with 10/12 instead - figured Tuesday would be better than Friday

We finally got our tickets secured.

Yesterday after who knows how many calls I got through on the VIP Passholder line. After being on hold for 2 hours with them I finally got to speak with a cast member who told us that since our reservation was on DVC points she had to transfer me to them. Crank up the hold timer again! Did everyone know that there is a training session today? LOL After an hour and a half I heard a click and someone tried to say hello.... but we got disconnected! Tried to call DVC back but I would just enter all my info and they got a message that all cast members were busy and phone disconnected. I was broken.

But hope springs eternal and this morning after more busy signals I got through on the DVC Spanish line. Those two Level 100 Spanish Classes I took in college have finally paid off! I started out on fire with my spanish then it went sideways and I was talking some serious spanglish then when it got further along all English.

Keep trying folks there is light at the end of the tunnel! Also Google Translate if necessary and you want to venture down the Spanish line.

Once we got the tickets Cast Member asked us to wait about an hour before attempting to link into MDE, just FYI!

Called this morning to DVC member services. Was on hold for 40 minutes and was surprised when they picked up. Got two tickets for 9/7 party and was off the phone in under 5 minutes after she picked up. I told the cast member I didn't think I would have such luck and she said they have been swamped but things are getting better and they are happy wait times are getting shorter. I sure hope it's worth the extra $$$ we are excited about an after hours event as they were our favorites in the past.

I’m an AP, staying offsite. Will I be able to use my discount for my whole party or just my own ticket? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter