Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Called the 7529 number. Got through to someone, but they basically said they couldn't help because there were so many people on hold already. I've been at this since 6am this morning my time. Was on hold for an hour and the call dropped. On hold for another hour and 45 minutes and was actually talking to a cm giving her my cc info when the call was disconnected. Over 400 calls for almost 12 hours now, and I still don't have tickets. I'm frustrated, pissed, and over this. This is absurd.

What a cluster. Called SOG this morning, and they confirmed that they’re selling tickets, but the lady told me they’re not processing those ahead of regular ticket requests so it’ll probably be a week before they start processing. I told her that would completely negate the early ticket buying window, and she confirmed with her manager that the info was correct. She told me to buy through Disney directly if I’m worried about my date selling out. (This sentence matches the e-mail SOG sent.) Spent all that frustration and time to get a CM, only to be told that only SOG can sell early tickets to their guests. I explained about having already talked with SOG and that the e-mail they sent said to call Disney directly if I’m worried about selling out, but her leadership team still came back with a No.

Wait, what? Halloween tickets are available? I had to choose an alternate date this afternoon after 2 ½+ hours on hold because Halloween was supposedly sold out. Wonder if I should try to switch? (Not now of course.)

Called the 7529 number. Got through to someone, but they basically said they couldn't help because there were so many people on hold already.
I was told this by the 2nd CM I got thru to on the 7529 line. Read me a whole spiel about the party and how the ticket line is currently inundated, they're open to 11pm, yada yada yada. When she finished I asked if I could be transferred, she couldn't.

I called right back again and the next CM was able to transfer me to Boo tickets where I was able to make the purchase after a short hold.

I just got a 2nd phone on hold (my cell phone has been on hold for 4 hours and 40 mins and now I have my landline on hold too.). The kind CM I just spoke to said the wait time was currently 5 and a half hours. And that when there are this many people in the queue, calls drop. He wanted me to be aware (that wasn't news to me), but passing that info along...

At 5 hours and 23 minutes, a CM picked up the phone and I was able to get tickets for Halloween. Don't give up!

Wait, what? Halloween tickets are available? I had to choose an alternate date this afternoon after 2 ½+ hours on hold because Halloween was supposedly sold out. Wonder if I should try to switch? (Not now of course.)
If that’s the date you wanted and the only reason you chose a different one was because they gave you bad information I’d definitely try to switch. And you should tell them you were told it was sold out and you weren’t allowed to purchase them.

I was told if I needed to change the date of my Boo Bash ticket, to call back after the tickets go on sale for everyone next week, and they couldn't change them before that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter