• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I believe you need to go to link tickets and enter the confirmation number to see them.
you have to link the confirmation number from the email Disney sends you to the MDE, it is not automatic

I linked my reservation number on the site and it said successfully linked but don’t see the tickets at all on my account. A few others are having this too.

Is Halloween the only date sold out so far?

That was a glitch according to Twitter. Should be available still

I have been trying to call forever! I called from 7-8 until I had to go to a work meeting, and then I've been trying since 9 am and only getting busy signals or circuits busy or failed calls. Then others call and get right through after only a half hour. This is more than frustrating.
It is frustrating. It is 100% luck of the draw to get through. Hang in there!

After 5,879,465 tries over the last 8 hours, I got through the 4240 but it was routed to and picked up by someone in dining? She was an absolute gem of a human and got me routed over to the correct place. Purchased our 10/12 tickets after about a 5 minute wait. Got the email confirmation almost instantly. For those that are still dialing and redialing...Godspeed. I'm out!

Out TA just emailed me our reservation number for 10/12,. I was able to link and assign our 2 tickets on the website, but I’m not able to actually see them in my tickets on there or on the app. Is anyone else also having this issue?
Same issue. I have a screenshot of the assignments. Good luck!

Just got our 4 tix for 8/17. Finally got thru on the 407 DVC number. (Booked on our pts and got the discount.). Waited about 40 minutes once I was actually on hold vs being told to call back later. Glad that's over! Now it's just booking ADRs online next week!

My fear is that Disney won't be ashamed at all. They will think, "We sold these events out in no time and we didn't have to invest a dime in enhanced IT or customer services. This vindicates our cost-cutting approach."

It also makes me wonder that if they ever bring back MNSSHP, will tickets be $200 pp?

Called the 407-939-7529 number and hit 0 a couple of times until it bypassed the menu. Someone picked up quickly. I said I wanted Boo Bash tickets, they offered to transfer me. There was no wait music at all. It asked me one time if I wanted to leave a callback number or stay on the line and I said stay on the line and then it was completely silent for 12-15 minutes. Then it rang a few times, someone picked up, and I bought tickets. Way easier!
Thanks so much for this tip. I have tried all day between a doctor appointment and meetings to buy these tickets and after reading post after post here, didn't think I'd be successful. I tried this method and was able to purchase tickets for October 5th in like 7 to 8 minutes! Received an e-mail confirmation immediately. :thumbsup2

I am staying at BLT on rented points and received an email with the 800-800-9800# telling me I can book today and every time I got through and entered my reservation number, phone number and last 4 of SS they were busy and to try back later. I'm sure its because I am not a member. I will go back to the main 4240# later and hope for the best. I 2 need 2 tickets for 10/15.
No - I got over 40 min of that on all three phones before finally getting thru and I don't put in my number or sin as we are Canadian

The 22nd hadn’t better be sold out. Some of us offsite people would like to attend too 🙄

This thread’s been making me anxious all day and I’m not even having to go through it yet...

Just got all done by calling the main DVC member number. Only glitch at first is that it would answer, send you through the menu, then drop your call because no agents available, try again later. Went through that cycle 3 times before finally got on real hold. After that, about a 35 minute wait, got tickets for Friday Sept 17. Keep trying!

T
I just registered here to help some folks out. I just got my reservation for Halloween day and got it fine. We had to redial 832 times and when I finally got through on the 4240 number I was hold for roughly 2 hours. The lady told me that Halloween day isn't sold out yet but they're having trouble with the inventory repopulating and they've never seen demand like this for anything so they're a bit overwhelmed. She said free dining, Christmas, Not So Scary party, etc... pale in comparison to the demand and that's why no one can get through. I'm personally just too damn stubborn to give up. When I read it was sold out on here I was a little dejected but I tried anyway. Good luck to you all and don't give up, just hold them on the phone until the inventory repopulates for your day. I'm assuming that like most call centers they can't just hang up on you if you have valid questions and all.
THANK YOU!! I called back after reading your post, waited on hold for 50 minutes (DVC number) and just got Halloween night tickets!! Hooray!!

It's official - I have tickets for Halloween! After two hours on hold, I got the most AMAZING phone CM! I already received the confirmation email to boot!

I feel like it's time for a nice glass of wine after the stress of today. Seriously, this was more stressful than home buying...sheesh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter