• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Finally didn't get the busy signal for Member Services, had me put my member number, phone number, social in, then told me to just call back later....

So I got the email and went back in to link my tickets in MDE. Got the successful message. Went back into MDE to double check they were there and I cannot find where the tickets “live” in MDE - where can I go to reassure my OCD mind that I actually have the tickets in my account?
Try linking on the website not the app. That’s what I had to do

finally on hold after 1 hr and 5 min on DVC 800 number (calling from Canada) - 32 min hold estimation

Try linking on the website not the app. That’s what I had to do

I already linked them and I want to go back in to “look at them” - ie reassure myself that they are there. I tried relinking them but got a message they were already assigned. I’m sure I did it right. This isn’t my first rodeo but we cancelled 2 trips in 2020 and the last time I really dealt with MDE for booking/linking purposes was in 2019. I couldn’t have screwed it up, right?

So funny story to help lighten the mood. We had been one of those families that had not received the email about the Boo Bash even though we had a resort stay booked on property.

I was just checking my emails now and see that it was sent 5 min ago. Thanks for rubbing it in that I can't get through, Disney! :surfweb:

I just got my tickets through DVC member services.

I tried various numbers between 7 and 9. Got the same busy/silence as everybody else. 45 seconds before 9, I called DVC and got busy signals, but it only took 5-10 attempts before I git through. I put in all my DVC info only to get the automated call-back-later-hang-up. I kept trying and selected Spanish when that option came about (I speak enough Spanish to buy these tickets) and it said (in Spanish) that there was a 40 minute wait. Right at the 40 minute mark a rep answered (in English) and I was able to buy for opening night, which is during my August trip.

Good luck everyone. It really shouldn't be this hard......

Turns out 3 hours and 15 minutes is my limit for getting busy signals. I'm giving up. I'm going to have nightmares of that busy signal!

Good luck everyone, hopefully you get through today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter