• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Still up in the air, but we weren't going to go to Boo Bash because I think it's too much money, but my brother wants to go and will spring for one of our tickets and I'll buy the other (3 of us total). I am the one who has everyone linked to me on MDE.
If he wanted to buy two of the tickets, can he? Or do I need his credit card info to buy tickets for us and him?

And do we do this over the phone on Tuesday? (got an email for resort guests)

I want to wait and see what park hours are for other days, because if other day open until 10 or 11, I don't think we need to do the party, but how fast do you think the second to last Friday in October would sell out?

uwc7ex17odsui4yg.png

Last edited:
Just curious where this information was found? Is it in the email for early booking that some of you have received? I don't see it anywhere in Disney's information. We're staying at POP from August 8th to the 14th and are hoping to go to the party on Augist 10th. I haven't received an email though.
My email stated to call.

Still up in the air, but we weren't going to go to Boo Bash because I think it's too much money, but my brother wants to go and will spring for one of our tickets and I'll buy the other (3 of us total). I am the one who has everyone linked to me on MDE.
If he wanted to buy two of the tickets, can he? Or do I need his credit card info to buy tickets for us and him?

And do we do this over the phone on Tuesday? (got an email for resort guests)

I want to wait and see what park hours are for other days, because if other day open until 10 or 11, I don't think we need to do the party, but how fast do you think the second to last Friday in October would sell out?

uwc7ex17odsui4yg.png
You will need to call for the early booking. Is his name on the reservation as a guest? My husband is listed as a guest on ours and he was able to call and book a cabana with the reservation number. Not the same but may work for you.

You will need to call for the early booking. Is his name on the reservation as a guest? My husband is listed as a guest on ours and he was able to call and book a cabana with the reservation number. Not the same but may work for you.

Yeah no, he's not a guest on ours. He's just a linked family/friend.

Who knows, he may decide not to do it.

Thanks though!

Yeah no, he's not a guest on ours. He's just a linked family/friend.

Who knows, he may decide not to do it.

Thanks though!
Oh sorry! Maybe he’ll just hand over those credit card deets😂 and you can book them. We are trying to decide too. Kinda pricy but want to do it. Good luck deciding!

Here are the prices for each date (before tax) from the Disney site. The lower price is the AP/DVC discounted price.

Disney After Hours Boo Bash takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
General Ticket Price (+ tax)/Annual Passholder & Disney Vacation Club MemberTicket Price (+ tax)
  • Tuesday, August 10--$139/$129
  • Tuesday, August 17--$129 /$119
  • Friday, August 20--$139/ $129
  • Tuesday, August 24--$129/ $119
  • Friday, August 27--$139 /$129
  • Tuesday, August 31--$129 /$119
  • Friday, September 3--$139 /$129
Disney After Hours Boo Bash takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:
General Ticket Price (+ tax)/Annual Passholder & Disney Vacation Club MemberTicket Price (+ tax)
  • Tuesday, September 7--$129/ $119
  • Friday, September 10--$139/ $129
  • Tuesday, September 14--$129/ $119
  • Friday, September 17--$139 /$129
  • Tuesday, September 21--$129 /$119
  • Friday, September 24--$139 /$129

• Tuesday, October 5--$159
  • Friday, October 8--$169
  • Tuesday, October 12--$159
  • Friday, October 15--$169
  • Tuesday, October 19--$159
  • Friday, October 22--$169
  • Sunday, October 24--$169
  • Tuesday, October 26--$169
  • Friday, October 29--$169
  • Sunday, October 31--$199

I’m staying at Grand Floridian during one of the dates and didn’t get an email . I plan on calling on the 8th to get my ticket since this was going to be a resort only trip , this will be something fun to do one evening

Sounds like some people's email from Disney has landed in their Junk / Spam folder - so check that if you haven't!

This is what happened to me (Staying DVC Riviera on points). All my other Disney emails come through fine, so I’m not sure what’s going on with this one.

I think I'm supposed to call DVC member services instead of the main line if I'm staying on points. Is that right?

Has the phone line wait been hours long? I'm trying to figure out how I'm calling Tuesday from work. 🙄 I went in march and the couple of times I had to call were 2 hour waits. I'm going in August so don't expect my date to sell out but I want to make sure I get them.

As I said in another post we are considering it. We have done MNSSHP twice and both times we didn't do nearly as much as we could and should have ( a huge chunk of that is our fault as well as people we went with-go with family ONLY I cannot stress that enough-unless the other friend is equally a Disney person or doesn't mind not doing certain things). BUT we have never done an After Hours and if that is the case it's a huge draw. We also loved when the EMH were at night-we never stayed to park close but we still had a great time. We are going to hold off until later Tuesday to see what the dis has to say (we are staying onsite), but then we are most likely purchasing that night.

Still no email here and I’ve checked my spam/junk folder. Disney IT at its best 😂 Seeing as this is not a discount where a code is required I’m guessing whether or not you receive the email makes no difference, you just have to have a resort reservation. I will be on the phone I guess bright and early on Tuesday to get ours for September. I’m so excited, we love the after hours events and MNSSHP so to be able to have a mix will be so much fun. 😊😊

I did not get an email... on hold checking and it just says...must have a Disney Resort reservation so I think as long as you have the res#- you should be okay- sitting on hold to check as there is only one night that we will be there so I dont have any flexibility on my date... trying to find out what time we can call...on Tuesday....

We are renting points and staying at Riveria. I got my email a few days ago - it came from Disney Destinations. It says to call member services (DVC member services). But I know from past experience that DVC member services will not talk to you unless you are a DVC member. Does this mean that I will have to have the owner of the points call? That will be a huge pain for them - especially given the wait time - and they may not be willing/able to do it. Do you think we will be able to call the regular number and buy tickets that way?

Have they announced if you can dress up like you could at MNSSHP or not? I can't seem to see anything on the Boo Bash page but I could have totally missed it.
Also, have they said anything about if its possible to dress up throughout the day like last year or again, no (due to an event happening this year unlike last)?

Have they announced if you can dress up like you could at MNSSHP or not? I can't seem to see anything on the Boo Bash page but I could have totally missed it.
Also, have they said anything about if its possible to dress up throughout the day like last year or again, no (due to an event happening this year unlike last)

Yes, you can dress up. Not sure about during the day, but I don't know why not. Here's what the costume guidelines are:
Dressing for Halloween and Christmas Events
Please note the specific costume guidelines for these 3 events:
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
For Guests ages 13 and under:
  • Costumes and some masks may be worn; masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
For Guests 14 Years of Age or Older:
Costumes may be worn according to these guidelines. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from Disney parks, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards:
  • All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
  • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
  • Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
  • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
  • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
  • Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (for example, full-length Princess dresses)
  • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
  • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
  • Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
  • Masks of any kind may not be worn (unless they are for medical or Guest safety purposes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter