"Official" 2020 MVMCP (Cancelled) Special holiday festivities start Nov 6th new info starts in Page 12

With no parades, meet and greets or fireworks, I wonder what this means for MVMCP.... it’s still a ways off, but I cant imagine they’ll commit to it at this point?
Magic shots with the character? I am ok with that. They are pretty cute. But I know it’s not the same!

weve been calling every day and cant get anywhere. they don't know when the tickets will be released or anything. itd be nice to get Christmas party tickets before the 180 day mark so we can start building our itinerary based on the party dates.

I may reschedule my Dec trip to April. Going to see how the first couple of months go

I am in the same boat. I am hopeful that by December crowd capacity can be raised and parades and fireworks including the party will be back on. I’m also hopeful that by then masks are not required. I will be waiting and making a decision one way or the other in October.

weve been calling every day and cant get anywhere. they don't know when the tickets will be released or anything. itd be nice to get Christmas party tickets before the 180 day mark so we can start building our itinerary based on the party dates.
ADR time frame has been shortened to 60 days. Does this imply lesser time in advance for ticket sales? I will follow closely how MNSSHP is being handled as a reference. It’s hard to plan too far ahead under the current circumstances. Too much uncertainty!

03763859-7BB7-448C-9210-BA714D693B69.jpeg

Yes I know.... no one knows anything at this point... just asking for opinions! So....at the moment the MNSSHP is still a go, assuming this as it has not been cancelled yet, although it could happen tomorrow, so if the halloween party is a go wouldn’t the Christmas parties also be a go! In my opinion, I can’t see them having one and not the other, unless of course there is another serious outbreak by then!

I feel they could easily provide the majority of MVMCP experiences in a socially distanced manner. But that doesn't mean they wont cancel for other reasons. Your kids certainly won t be sitting on Santa's lap : ) though.

I've never actually been to a party, but aren't special characters, parades, and fireworks a big reason people go? Aren't those all things not happening? It seems it would be easier to just have regular after hours events with short ride lines but none of the other stuff.

Fireworks and parades are “temporarily” suspended. So much can happen even in the 30 or so days until they open. I wouldn’t assume anything at this point but if I had to predict I’d say things will look different by then.

I think there's a chance they'd cancel the MVMCP if the virus comes back strongly in the fall/winter. If they pre-sell tickets and decide to cancel the parties then you'd get a refund. I personally wouldn't want to plan a trip at this point that I couldn't get my money back for if things change....if you have to buy airline tickets, hotel rooms, etc. in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter