"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Scoobie for your reply, much appreciated! I think as you said...as soon as I solidify I need to grab them. :)
I would def buy them when your plans are confirmed. I am going to the first party and I know that always sells out so we bought ours the day they got released! With GE who knows what the future will bring! Hopefully not as crazy as anticipated but I doubt it!

Did you and your family rest the next morning or were you up to try and rope drop? I'm thinking we want to rope drop...but that means little sleep. I'm fine with coming back early for a nap tho :)
Last year my mom and I went and got back to our hotel around 1 am and then got up to rope drop hollywood studios to ride slinky the next morning and we were fine! By the afternoon we got tired but we pushed through and had fun :)

Wow, thank you! I didn’t realize UT sold party tickets either. I saved $39; more money than I’d save buying direct from Disney with an AP discount.

I was just wondering if it would be cheaper than an AP discount. Thanks for the info!

Rumors say the Christmas party will also get new fireworks this year like Halloween.

I have been going the last 5 years straight and while I will miss the old one, but will be nice to see something new.

Last edited:
UT will save me $55 for 3 adults, and that's for the cheapest night in Dec. If we had to go on a more expensive night, the savings would be $74. But, they go fast on that site!

So I just checked UT for Nov 24 Mvmcp for two adults. It really saves me next to It'd be $227.xx at UT, and $234.40 or close, at Disney with an AP discount. Saves us about $3.50 each, which is better than nothing, but compared to others
savings it's not much. Plus at the bottom of the page with what our UT cost would be, It says it saves us $39 from gate price but thats definitely not at all close to what I'm seeing. Argh! Lol Thought I might get a nice little discount, darn it.

Are the tickets from UT treated exactly like buying from the Disney website? Can you link them on your MDX account?

I’m from Canada so do they mail out tickets or email them?
TIA

Are the tickets from UT treated exactly like buying from the Disney website? Can you link them on your MDX account?

I’m from Canada so do they mail out tickets or email them?
TIA

Yes, it's like buying them from Disney, but cheaper. You can link them to your MDX account. I just bought DAH tickets today. I chose to get the email, but you can get them mailed. Although it says it may take up to 24 hours to get the email, I got mine within 10-15 minutes. Then you just enter the confirmation code to link the tickets, and assign the tickets to each person. It's actually pretty simple. I used UT several years ago with no problems then either.

So I just checked UT for Nov 24 Mvmcp for two adults. It really saves me next to It'd be $227.xx at UT, and $234.40 or close, at Disney with an AP discount. Saves us about $3.50 each, which is better than nothing, but compared to others
savings it's not much. Plus at the bottom of the page with what our UT cost would be, It says it saves us $39 from gate price but thats definitely not at all close to what I'm seeing. Argh! Lol Thought I might get a nice little discount, darn it.
You must get a decent discount with the AP then? We never get one , since I never know if we'll be going again within the time frame.

We booked our tickets at the weekend!

We booked 2 parties again, going on December 3rd and 12th.

Our wedding anniversary is on December 1st but as it falls on a Sunday we thought it would be a lot busier then the Tuesday and Thursday nights we have booked. I think we will do Candlelight Processional on that evening instead.

Anyone know why the party date for 12/22 isn't showing up on the undercover tourist site for purchase?

Rechecked prices on UT in case I change my date, only saving about $25 versus Disney's website. I think I can actually save a couple more bucks buying discounted Disney GC and paying with those through Disney. Will have to look more into this so I can buy SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter