"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have the Elvis Stitch wait times been? That is our main character priority. This is our first MNSSHP and I am nervous we won't be able to fit everything in! Does Stitch come out right at 7 or before?

FASTPASS for the 4-7 time period. I can't seem to be able to book more than two without overlapping times so help me choose which ones I should pick.
We are attending Sept 24th - My son wants to do tomorrow speedway, Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan and Pooh. Which two should I prioritize with the FP. I was thinking Speedway should be one since the line can be so slow no matter if it is short or not and knock that one out first and hope to get another? there are a lot available.

We are going this night too to the party! I would do Peter Pan. It can be one of the longest lines, even during the party.

Yes, It just seems the FP's on the half hour are gone for the ones i want and everything is just skewed 5 minutes.

Keep checking back frequently until the day of the party. I was originally only able to get 2 (we just bought our party tickets a few weeks ago) and checked once a day and then finally had some pop up at just the right time to get 3 in!

Anyone go to the party on 8/6 (this past Friday)? I was wondering if it was very busy, moderate, etc. I assume weekday parties are less busy, but ::sighs:: school nights.

Thanks in advance!
My family and I were there. The hurricane really kept crowds low all week so we got spoiled with no lines for any rides really until Saturday. For the Aug 6 party the park felt moderately crowded when walking around, moreso than it had been during the prior days, but the attractions that we went to did not have long wait times. We focused on the special rides for the party (Teacups, Pirates, Space Mountain (which I will have to report on separately)) and had almost no wait at any of them.

How have the Elvis Stitch wait times been? That is our main character priority. This is our first MNSSHP and I am nervous we won't be able to fit everything in! Does Stitch come out right at 7 or before?
He starts meeting at 6:30 and I would plan to line up an hour prior. That way you aren’t wasting any party time waiting. Have fun!!

I'm assuming the 2nd parade has become busier since they're recommending it on the brochure? Would we have a problem getting a Frontierland spot for the first parade around 20 minutes beforehand?

On the first page of the thread it says pooh and friends start meeting at 6:30. This is the only meet and greet we plan on doing, so i'm just wondering how early do they let you start lining up for these characters? Is lining up an hour prior enough?

On the first page of the thread it says pooh and friends start meeting at 6:30. This is the only meet and greet we plan on doing, so i'm just wondering how early do they let you start lining up for these characters? Is lining up an hour prior enough?
Yes, 530 would be plenty early, you’ll likely be one of the first in line.

Our priority for the next party is Jack Sparrow, Donald and Daisy, Minnie, the grave diggers.

What times or order do you all think would be best? We're only staying til 10pm.

Funny, but I didn’t think the party last night was busy at all, but maybe that is because I don’t do character pictures. Walk on for almost all of the rides, waited 12 minutes to get on 7 Dwarfs at 7 pm. Longest wait was Peter Pan at 20 minutes.

It was perfect for going on rides. Low waits the whole night.

Our priority for the next party is Jack Sparrow, Donald and Daisy, Minnie, the grave diggers.

What times or order do you all think would be best? We're only staying til 10pm.

Can you do Jack Sparrow before the party? He meets in the late morning. If so, I would do that.

Then line up for Daisy/Donald by 6-6:15, go to Minnie then grave diggers.

This may have been asked and answered already but...
Are you able to purchase event merchandise during the party and have it sent to your hotel as you can during regular park hours?

I fly out tomorrow for my trip! Can't wait. Although I'm giving the five day forecast the stink eye, as it is saying to expect thunderstorms on Friday night before midnight. I'll be doing all of the earlier shows, just in case the rain prevents later shows. My goal is to see Hocus Pocus all three times, if at all possible.

Do the new fireworks still go on if it's raining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter