Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

I have a question. I bought the BOGO tickets a while ago. Looking at them, they don't list a specific date for usage. Does this mean I can use this tix for any night (except Sat)? What happens if a night is sold out? Can I still use the BOGO tix to get in?

This will be 1st time doing this great event what are the usual hours of operation?

What happens if a night is sold out? Can I still use the BOGO tix to get in?

That is a very good Q

I have no idea if u can enter on a sell date tho with a multiday tix

It’s a fire occupancy/Park capacity thing as I understand it

No idea if they take into account just individual tix sales toward a sell out

If anything I’d stay & scream if possible or at the gate for HHN rope drop

At Disney the system is posted. Might want to call U guest services to see if a similar plan is in force

http://www.disneydining.com/happens-disney-park-closed-due-reaching-capacity/

I'm liking the Yeti: Terror of the Yukon house. Regardless of theme, it is always nice to get a snow-based house blasting with AC on those hot HHN nights. Although I didn't personally get many looks at the Yetis in last years Swamp Yeti in the Slaughterhouse Cinema house, many people really liked that room in the house.

Is it me, or is it a little odd that we only have two IP houses announced (Stranger Things S2-3 and Universal Monsters) but already have three original houses announced (Yeti: Terror of the Yukon, Depths of Fear, and Nightingales: Blood Pit)? Seems like in recent years, they front loaded with IP announcements. Perhaps I am not remembering right, though. Not that I'm complaining. I like the official line-up so far.

Is it me, or is it a little odd that we only have two IP houses announced (Stranger Things S2-3 and Universal Monsters) but already have three original houses announced (Yeti: Terror of the Yukon, Depths of Fear, and Nightingales: Blood Pit)? Seems like in recent years, they front loaded with IP announcements. Perhaps I am not remembering right, though. Not that I'm complaining. I like the official line-up so far.

IIRC last year they announced more originals upfront.

Just looked it up, and yeah it was the same last year. Stranger Things and TrT were announced first, then all original content until they announced the 2 IP SZs (Killer Klowns and Chucky) at the end of June. Then more originals till August when Poltergeist was announced.

I am sure this is a really dumb question, but have to ask anyway...what does "IP" house mean? September will be our first HHN and I am just trying to understand everything. Thanks so much!

Anyone else see the rumor of a Ghostbusters house? Not sure how they’d make that scary though -although the staypufft man I guess could be scary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter