******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resort was non-negotiable so it was difficult to get this. So settled for 5 nights instead of the needed 10.

Anyone else having issues with the website? I went to modify and everything was fine until the checkout page kept saying error. Now when I try to reload my reservation the modify button has disappeared!!! :(
Yes, major problems. I went back to bed two hours ago because I didn't see anything come up...now I just see circle of death.

I booked a new reservation at Pop with upgrading to the DxDP plan and it only cost me $40 more than paying for the regular plan normally. WOOOOOOOO!

This way, if my TA can't get it for me, I'll cancel that and take that money and pay this one.

Did anyone at CBR with a GC able to modify?

It dropped at 5:28. I got my confirmation email at 5:45. I couldn't get standard but I did get water view and the reservation number remained the same. The price difference was negligible.

There is a group block at Poly at the end of August, so there will be slim picking there if anything at all. You may need to consider looking at other resorts or heading to the August 2017 discount thread on the Resorts forum here on DIS to see what others have done to book Poly during your time frame.
What is a group block? I really wanted Poly this year. :(

I got two rooms, eight nights in POR Royal Room for the last week of September. That was the only moderate option available for my dates other than a Pirate Room at CBR (can't do double beds). It's more than we were hoping to spend, but I'm hoping it's worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter