******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious what rooms people were able to get at POR (and pricing if possible). We had a Garden View already booked but I wasn't able to get FD when I tried to modify. Trying to decide if it's worth continuing to chase FD or to just go with a package from a TA. Thanks!

I totally forgot to set my alarm. For once I am so glad the cat woke me up at 3:30am! I had fallen asleep with my phone on the set alarm screen. lol My husband is away on business and he actually texted me at 10:45PM to tell me to set my alarm. He'll never know I forgot!

Congrats everyone that got what they wanted and keep trying to everyone else!

Just curious what rooms people were able to get at POR (and pricing if possible). We had a Garden View already booked but I wasn't able to get FD when I tried to modify. Trying to decide if it's worth continuing to chase FD or to just go with a package from a TA. Thanks!

When I did my search, only Royal Rooms were available for our dates - 8/23 -8/30

I've seen pool view for August and all categories of RR's available. I haven't seen any standard, garden or preferred.

I am booked at beach club standard and it will not let me add the offer because the rooms are sold out. Do you think if I call I can add? My second choice would be wl, but I'm afraid to give up my BC room.

Now debating if I want to upgrade QS to Deluxe since we are just staying at an All Star. Perhaps, it's time I put away the credit card! I have "free" syndrome. Same thing as black friday.

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear if my TA was able to modify my reservation at CBR. It's my first time using a TA and I'm really hating not having the control!! Have any of you modified your reservation and still kept the gift cards? Ease my mind a little bit, please! :upsidedow

Anyone get a standard room at Poly for the end of Aug? Or at all???

There is a group block at Poly at the end of August, so there will be slim picking there if anything at all. You may need to consider looking at other resorts or heading to the August 2017 discount thread on the Resorts forum here on DIS to see what others have done to book Poly during your time frame.

Got through on the Disney visa link some awesome person gave and it worked! But, right now my dates of the 13to 18th only has the RR! Don't want that. Ill take lake, pool, anything but that!

I was able to modify. Originally had standard booked.
I got POR preferred for Sept 23-oct7. Upgraded to DDP. 4 Disney adults, 1 child, cost $8289

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter