• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Pop on the days we wanted 9/28-10/5! Thanks for all the help! I had hoped for POR but had decided we didn't want to spent the extra $. I'm so glad I already had my mind set on that because I went back to price out POR just to see and there are no rooms at all.

Hope everyone gets what they were hoping for!

I was about to fall back asleep when DIS came back from maintence and I saw posts saying the link was going in and out. I am fully awake now that I have booked my package. Such a rush!

What time did it drop? I checked at 5 am and fell asleep and checked about 5:50, and Pop was already sold out!

Ugh I keep getting the same error (071117) ! Anybody else have the same issue?

What time did it drop? I checked at 5 am and fell asleep and checked about 5:50, and Pop was already sold out!
It may have not been there to begin with...At least this is how I felt about my dates of travel (Dec 16-23rd) I really believe it wasn't offered for my dates because POP is pretty full then.

Is it confirmed that CBR and POR only had the pirate and royal rooms available for free dining?

I was able to modify my standard room CBR reservation to include free dining with no problem but I'm not sure about new reservations. Kept the same reservation number (change confirmation email received immediately) so gift cards should also still be okay.

Bleh....Just not working out this year. Dates-Resorts... Ah well...We'll keep checking.
Congrats to those who got what they wanted and Good Luck to those "Poor, Unfortunate souls who missed out...(so far...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter