******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray!!! I was able to get a standard room at POP for the last week in September. From the comfort of my bed with a toddler sleeping on me and my husband next to me. It's 3am here! I honestly thought I'd have to wait until morning but my toddler (bless her!) was having such a fitful sleep, it woke me up... so I just checked on my phone and it was perfect! The stars aligned! Good luck to everyone else!!

Thank you to those who mentioned the 2-Day Hopper requirement instead of 4-Day!. I almost opted not to check and just go with the general consensus, but was pleasantly surprised to see I could add FD to our quick 3 Night/2 Day trip! The only downside is that I had to change our AoA suite from Cars to "selected upon arrival", but that will just add a fun surprised to the trip!:)

Port Orleans room through Orbitz in June, tickets for 5 for 7 days from Official Ticket Center, meals paid out of pocket (4 character meals) = 4700.
The "free dining" option with table service plan = 5300.

NO VALUE.

Whoa...

We are booked for 11/27-12/3 at ASMu!!!

I was trying for preferred, but it sold out as I was putting in my reservation, so we are booked for standard (will keep watching and try to upgrade!)

I see NO benefit to waiting to book. It sounds like you all had a very easy time modifying.

Grabbed a standard room at AS Sports for last week of Sept. Didn't even try to get POP as I knew the demand would be crazy. What a night! Up at 1:30am for a 5:30am drop. Thank-you to all my FD buddies here & on *******. Very helpful group! Remember: if you didn't get what you wanted this morning, keep trying this week & don't give up. Some TA holds will expire and other guests will cancel once they find another resort they prefer. Good luck!

No room only discount for November and no mods available fo FD means I guess a trip isn't happening this year after all :badpc::worried:

Glad most people were able to get what they wanted. I'll keep checking but CSR has been sold out for months and only pirate rooms available at CBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter