******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, which is it? One place states "Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package with a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option." Another says:

Ticket Requirements

• Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option

I'm curious to hear how those with the CBR gift card offer are making out. Seems only pirate rooms available (for my dates anyway). Would be great if the rumors of combining the two offers turn out to be true. Good luck to all!

IMG_5094.PNG Aug 13. In Canada quick service at value and deluxe.and cannot combine with Canada's ticket promo! Happy with the 25% off :)
Edited to add QS at moderate (not deluxe) haha! Zzzzzzz

Last edited:

ALSO ANYONE WITH THE LINK FOR DISNEY VISA BOOKING? COULD BE HELPFUL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR THE EARLIER AUGUST DATES. I WILL POST LINK WHEN I CAN GET IT BIT NOT HAVING ANY LICK RIGHT NOW.

No luck with adding FD on Poly reservation ☹️ They only have Theme Park Club available. Looks like I stayed awake for nothing. Not happy considering how much the room cost already they I couldn't get it. Also couldn't get any of the room discounts. Ugh

Looks like French Quarter was left out again, too bad was hoping to try a new resort. Oh well back to old reliable CBR! Did not see where they indicated a minimum number of nights just a minimum 2 days of course with PH required.

I had two reservations to modify, in the minute between changing the first and changing the second all the standard rooms were gone. Not a problem, I'll try to get standard room for both in a few days, or just upgrade the first one to preferred.

Terri

Wow, 2 day park hopper required, that's better than expected. Everything else is worse though ... What is going on with that room only discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter