Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

I'm in I, as is my running partner! So only one back one from my W&D corral. I'm pretty happy!

Girl I am
Super stoked as I am in "I" too

I'm in "I" too! Looks like we can plan a princess party!!

My DD and I are in "I".

I'm in I. That's a 4 corral improvement from when I ran Dopey in 2014. :cool1:

I'm in I...barely. Super excited. Good place for me.

Whoo Hooo party in I! :banana:

I might be the easiest one to find. When I have all of the parts together I will post a pic. Now to get thru running around the neighborhood with everything on in the middle of the afternoon to get a feel of the heat if it is warm.

speaking of heat,

How come no is worrying about the weather like it was over in the marathon weekend thread? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Has anyone here deferred before? I actually have a waiver and a bib number for the 10K. Is that normal?

Hey y'all! Long time lurker, but now I'm too excited to keep from joining the fun! My group will be in corral M. This will be our first half marathon, although we've each done many shorter races. We'll be the princess Minnie bunch. Counting the days!! ::MinnieMo

Last edited:
Hey y'all! Long time lurker, but now I'm too excited to keep from joining the fun! My group will be in corral M. This will be our first half marathon, although we've each done many shorter races. We'll be the princess Minnie bunch. Counting the days!! ::MinnieMo

i LOVE it!!!! Y'all are going to be too cute for words!!

I ran out of L for Dopey, but did the bulk of the miles with runners in M and they were SO fun. You're going to be with a great group!!

I really appreciate Keels and Em for talking about their weird registration stuff. I registered my cousin and paid for her for the 5K, and reading your posts I got really nervous that she was going to show up as me! It's all fine for us; she looked up her own waiver tonight and it's all good. But I REALLY appreciate the discussion, because it gave me a head's up that there *might* be an issue.

How come no is worrying about the weather like it was over in the marathon weekend thread? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Feb is harder than Jan. And Feb weather is already going back and forth and up and down and frost and OK...there's just no reason. (maybe there are more experienced Winter-in-Orlando people in this thread, too)

Has anyone here deferred before? I actually have a waiver and a bib number for the 10K. Is that normal?

Keah, you are not alone; I think you're the 4th I've read, at least, with this experience, between here and FB . Maybe more, not sure.

Frost in Florida in February is almost unheard of.

I only say this because for the second time in 10 years, my parents have a fire going in their fireplace in Orlando.

Weather is ... weather. You can't truly predict it, but you can hope to get close.

I'm in corral E for the half (registered for GSC & 5K), but don't know about the 10K. Is it normal for them to not release the 10K corrals? Thr only ones I can find online are old, from 2014. My fiance is only running the 5K & 10K, so I'm wondering which corral he'll be in since I'm most likely going to need to drop back.

Oh, and about the weather: I used to freak out, but honestly the weather for PHM wrekend has never been the same two years in a row. I just hope & pray it's not as cold as last year (especially the 5K). That was brutal.

Oh and a little weather humor for your Friday morning. I've had this saved on my phone since last year:
518af040e7ad1a57bc2b8bfffc287c52_zpslmyzjfzs.jpg

I'm wondering since 10k corrals were not released if they are going to do the same as the 5k, we won't find out until we get our bibs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter