Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

I was planning to go by Thursday right at 4, before I go to DHS for the fireworks party if anyone wants to join!
I don't come in until Friday :sad1: Have fun and if there is another meetup bar, ergh... I mean location, keep me posted!

About freakin' time rD! Thank you @Panikim!

Does anyone know how the corrals are for the 5K?
You will get 5k corral info when you get your bib. They do not release 5k corral info like they do the 1ok and half.

I'm trying to make my FP+s and pretty much EVERYTHING is available - but nothing is really speaking to me!

So - two questions to pass the time until we get official race related news from rD:

1. What FP+s are you MOST excited about?
2. What ADRs did you make?

We have FP+ for Test Track, Epcot Character Pals, Spaceship Earth & then Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, & Cinderella
For ADRs, I made Shutters, Rose & Crown, Via Napoli, 1900 Park Fare, BOG, The Plaza. We'll be in MK on my birthday (day of the half) so I wanted to make sure to see Cinderella and celebrate fully!

I'll take the blame for that, though based on the response I got from TrackShack, I highly doubt I'm the only one having problems.

I noticed last years dates too. I printed them out (with last years dates) but now the link won't work for me. Cest La Vie!

I've been having some shin pain lately so I'm thinking about getting some compression sleeves. Anyone have any suggestions?

I kept meaning to comment on this: I wear mostly Pro Compression. I size up for their sleeves, but where a S/M for their socks. Lately though, their socks are starting to run small (not my calves- I measured. lol) so I may have to go up a size in them too. They're great on my feet/legs but that top band is just a hair too tight for long wear.

Wow, nice. I'm not the biggest AKL fan, but I do like a Club level.

I'm not an AKVillas fan either, but I've been wanting to try the Club level since we've been DVC owners. It's a one and done curiosity. Or maybe I'll love it. Who knows?

Thursday at 4pm. I think I can go to TS that day. I'll be staying at home (BLT) so I can just stumble onto the monorail and go home after if we all find out we're thirsty and dehydrated ;)

I'm trying to make my FP+s and pretty much EVERYTHING is available - but nothing is really speaking to me!

So - two questions to pass the time until we get official race related news from rD:

1. What FP+s are you MOST excited about?
2. What ADRs did you make?

I have never been to Hollywood Studios before, so I'm very excited about our FP+ for Tower of Terror. (I really want to try Rockin' Roller Coaster but we don't have a FP for that one.) And I've never been on the Seven Dwarves Mine Train- I think we have at least 2 FP+ for that, possibly 3-someone in the group must really like it! At AK, I've never done the safari before, and we have a FP+ that and for Expedition Everest, which I love. Oddly, Sunday is EPCOT day and we don't have any FP+ , I think because we weren't sure how everyone was going to be feeling. I'm OK with that, the only thing I would have wanted one for at EPCOT is Soarin, and Soarin is closed. :(

ADR: Teppen Edo, Cinderella's Royal Table, Sanaa, Garden Grill <- where I will eat EVERYTHING.

I have never been to Hollywood Studios before, so I'm very excited about our FP+ for Tower of Terror. (I really want to try Rockin' Roller Coaster but we don't have a FP for that one.) And I've never been on the Seven Dwarves Mine Train- I think we have at least 2 FP+ for that, possibly 3-someone in the group must really like it! At AK, I've never done the safari before, and we have a FP+ that and for Expedition Everest, which I love. Oddly, Sunday is EPCOT day and we don't have any FP+ , I think because we weren't sure how everyone was going to be feeling. I'm OK with that, the only thing I would have wanted one for at EPCOT is Soarin, and Soarin is closed. :(

ADR: Teppen Edo, Cinderella's Royal Table, Sanaa, Garden Grill <- where I will eat EVERYTHING.
Tower of Terror is probably a better choice to fast pass because if you don't want to stand in line for a while you can do single rider on Rockin' Roller Coaster

Tower of Terror is probably a better choice to fast pass because if you don't want to stand in line for a while you can do single rider on Rockin' Roller Coaster
Good to know. We're also a group with mixed ages- we have my best friend's daughter (7), her mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin... So some of our FP's are for rides/attractions that are more kid/grandma friendly (something called Frozen Forever? Barnstormer (which I actually really like-much comfier a ride than Space Mountain), Little Mermaid, etc). But we've already discussed splitting up for some things (I love the Haunted Mansion but it's too dark and scary for the lil'bit- so the cousin and I were planning on slipping away to ride it). Maybe we can get a similar arrangement to go single-rider on RNR.

Printed the waivers, had all my info right, but wrong dates...same problem as everyone else...weird.
Hmmm. When did you print them? The link was taken down not long after a majority of us printed and noticed the dates as well. Just asking as I noticed your post was only a few minutes ago?

I pulled my GSC one up this morning before taking my kids to school, but not my 5K. Had to reconnect my printer due to stupid AT&T internet and printed the GSC, then went to print the 5K and it wouldn't pull up. Then I noticed the wrong date. Oh well, at this point it seems like we've been waiting forever, what's a little longer? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter