Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

I was going carry on only...until my return is now a week in Houston rather than home. So business attire in the big suitcase, running clothes in carry on. But I can bring a few extra things in the checked bag that I would have to leave if carry on only.

I'm trying to make my FP+s and pretty much EVERYTHING is available - but nothing is really speaking to me!

So - two questions to pass the time until we get official race related news from rD:

1. What FP+s are you MOST excited about?
2. What ADRs did you make?

No FP's this trip. My daughter is a CM so I'm trying to give her a break from the parks. We'll visit, but not all day. This is my first solo trip. I'll be on my own Thursday for the Expo which is okay. I want to enjoy it to the fullest. When we went for Wine & Dine my girls weren't interested in the speakers. I am, so I'll relax and stay longer.

ADR's at The Wave, Grand Floridian Cafe and Spice Road Table.

We are flying SW and doing 6 days. I am definitely planning to over pack. I will have all of the essential run gear in my carry on bag.

Adrs - Wolfgang Puck, Cinderella's Royal Table, Les Chefs, Olivia's, Tony's and Sci Fi.

You girls are crazy...my computer skills and patience are not capable of finding the info you all do.
My number is the same as I saw on Marathonfoto. And it is printed!!

I have a very short solo trip. In Friday night and out Sunday night. Current schedule is to go to expo on Saturday, run Sunday and massage at noon Sunday. I will eat where ever. No parks :sad1:

UGH. My name showed up on the Marathonphoto list...but as USUAL my name and birthdate "are not found" in the waiver system. This happens every single solitary year and it makes me INSANE. On the plus side my hubs name was found his waiver is printed. Poor guy may be running the Princess half all by himself. *sigh* :)

Never mind! Found it...my birthdate was wrong again. If RunDisney wants to make me two years younger...awesome. I'm in. *ahem* ;) Waivers printed and ready to go!!!!!

Last edited:
Odd, when my wife tries to find hers for the GSC it doesn't show up. She got it through a travel agent and everything went through normal.. See the registration under active.com etc. Possible those haven't been uploaded yet? Anyone else who purchased through agent or charity able to find themselves?

UGH. My name showed up on the Marathonphoto list...but as USUAL my name and birthdate "are not found" in the waiver system. This happens every single solitary year and it makes me INSANE. On the plus side my hubs name was found his waiver is printed. Poor guy may be running the Princess half all by himself. *sigh* :)

Did you try the off by one day for your birthdate trick? It is a frequent glitch. If you haven't already, try moving your birthday one day in either direction and it may come up. So if its 2/4/ try 2/3 and 2/5.

1. What FP+s are you MOST excited about?
2. What ADRs did you make?

Most excited for Toy Story Midway Mania FP. So much fun and usually one of the longest lines in the World.

We have a lot of ADRs for this trip, mostly for places we have never tried: Jiko, Kona Cafe for breakfast (been for lunch), San Angel Inn, Be Our Guest for breakfast (been for dinner), Hollywood Brown Derby, Boathouse, Akershus breakfast with the princesses, and Via Napoli. I'm also hoping to go to Skipper Cantina for lunch but they don't offer ADRs, at least, not yet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter