Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

Any clues how to find the bib number for someone if there's only one person with a given last name? When I put in my sisters last name all I get is a page with her full name and the message "the link worked".

I hope we get the official info soon, and corral breakdowns too. Feeling hopeful, but not counting on anything yet.
I am getting the same thing!!!

Same, I'm seeing my name but I'm not getting a bib number. I wonder if it's done differently since I'm running with a charity?

Every time I drool over the sparkle skirt I look at how short the shorts are underneath. I have thighs and I have to have long shorts to not chafe... I learned that lesson the hard way at Tink last year! It hurt for a month.

Try on a hiker at the expo...you might like that better. I want to try slims at the expo. Number 24 is on its way...I might have a problem...lol. And I am signed up for 3 group customs.

Recovering from a cold and have only run once since SW. But just looking to finish. Looking at that links I will probably be in the I-J range...so that should help. Finish my SW half in 3:16 so I should be ok. Can't wait to get my first c2c and second gsc.

Going solo for this trip...looking forward to it. Plans to meet up with friends who will be there, but no real agenda...which I am excited about. Go straight to a conference for work after...with really long days, so the downtime will be awesome.

I found my Bib when I searched for my name, but when I search my best friend, her mother, and her cousin it just says "It worked!". I guess they are the only ones with their last names. I was one of 10 with my last name.

I found my Bib when I searched for my name, but when I search my best friend, her mother, and her cousin it just says "It worked!". I guess they are the only ones with their last names. I was one of 10 with my last name.
Try just searching the first few letters. That way it gives you a list of people

It seems like if your name (or the first few letters of your name) are similar to someone else's, they give you your bib number and you can click on your name. If your name is so different from any others, it just says "congrats!" and lists your name without bib numbers. I say this because there is another runner with my last name, so I know my bib number. Our oldest son's last name is different and unusual, so when I put in his name (or even the first few letters of his name,) then his name (and no bib number) is the only thing that shows up.

That said, if corrals hold from 2015, I'm in A. Except I'm running with my son, so his bib number is the important one for practical purposes!!!

Try just searching the first few letters. That way it gives you a list of people
That worked for one! I guess you have to give it at least 4 letters or it tells you nothing matches, and they just happen to be the only people in the whole race with last names that begin with those 4 letters in that order- the first four are enough to go straight to name!

Any clues how to find the bib number for someone if there's only one person with a given last name? When I put in my sisters last name all I get is a page with her full name and the message "the link worked".

I hope we get the official info soon, and corral breakdowns too. Feeling hopeful, but not counting on anything yet.

I have a unique (and also short) last name. I just get the congratulations this link is active. When I try the 3-4 letter trick some tried (that I saw mentioned on FB) I get "no matches found". Which is funny as my last name is only 5 letters and it pops right up. Too bad, so sad. Sorry you've been stalking bib numbers for a week! :rotfl2:

So - kinda concerning that they show my husband's name on there? Because, he isn't registered for Princess and, well, he's not even flying out that weekend?
Probably some gent with the same name. When I was looking for my friends I found quite a few ladies who have the same first and last name.

Probably some gent with the same name. When I was looking for my friends I found quite a few ladies who have the same first and last name.

Doubtful. Only three people with my last name, the first name exactly matches my husband and the bib number fits exactly where I should be corralled based on my PoT.

It seems like if your name (or the first few letters of your name) are similar to someone else's, they give you your bib number and you can click on your name. If your name is so different from any others, it just says "congrats!" and lists your name without bib numbers. I say this because there is another runner with my last name, so I know my bib number. Our oldest son's last name is different and unusual, so when I put in his name (or even the first few letters of his name,) then his name (and no bib number) is the only thing that shows up.

That said, if corrals hold from 2015, I'm in A. Except I'm running with my son, so his bib number is the important one for practical purposes!!!

Thanks for this tip! My niece should be in A and I'm around E/F. I'm so excited to have details! You guys have me all worked up over here...

15 more days until I leave!

I have a unique (and also short) last name. I just get the congratulations this link is active. When I try the 3-4 letter trick some tried (that I saw mentioned on FB) I get "no matches found". Which is funny as my last name is only 5 letters and it pops right up. Too bad, so sad. Sorry you've been stalking bib numbers for a week! :rotfl2:

Her last name has 5 letters. I tried the first 2, 3 and 4 separately and "got no matches found." Do all five and I just get "it worked". So frustrating!

DH and I will be in F if corrals are the same! Last year we were in different corrals (he was assigned to G and I was assigned to H) he moved back to H so we could run together. Hope this is correct!! We should know definitively soon!

Wahoo! According to the bib number I should be in I!? Based on last years corrals that's where I guessed I'd be based on POT, but still, wow! Hopefully we get a more official word, and hopefully with us all clicking and getting "The link worked!" someone doesn't end up with an email for all our photos :P

I found my bib number (yay!!) but where can I find the corral numbers from last year to estimate where I might be?

I found a hack! So there is probably a better way to do this but I was messing around with the address of the bibnumber finder since it kind of looks like some of the coding languages I use.

This will give you the full list of runners and their bib numbers
http://www.marathonfoto.com/Home/Search?lastName%&occasionRef=26802016WA

(Changing "lastName=" into "lastName%" seems to bring up the full list. But, like I said, sorted by first name.)

Then I used the "find" feature in Chrome to search for my name and it scrolls down to it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter