Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

I had TWO registration nightmares last night. In one none of my credit cards would work. In the second one, I completely forgot to register and I remembered several hours later. Then I went to register and accidentally signed up for the Disneyland Paris Half Marathon lol! I woke up a serious ball of nerves! About two hours to go!

Thinking more about the shirts...it looks like there's going to be a Friends & Family sale on DisneyStore.com starting tomorrow for Visa cardholders, so I guess I'll wait on the shirts and see if I can get a discount (beyond the normal Disney Visa 10% off). :)

Thinking more about the shirts...it looks like there's going to be a Friends & Family sale on DisneyStore.com starting tomorrow for Visa cardholders, so I guess I'll wait on the shirts and see if I can get a discount (beyond the normal Disney Visa 10% off). :)
Excellent thought!! I like how you think .... you may have to remind me and I'll do the same!

But in fairness to them they've had these shirts in the past for the January races only, and people have wanted them for the others. So it's nice that they listen somewhat.

Oh, I'm definitely getting one. I have the training shirt on order for Star Wars too! Good point about the Disney Visa sale. I'll wait until tomorrow too.

I had TWO registration nightmares last night. In one none of my credit cards would work.

Ok, this actually happened to me during Star Wars reg a month or so ago. I was using Internet Explorer and I got to the end of the registration where I entered my credit card info and the system kept telling me the card was invalid. I was freaking out! I tried several cards and eventually tried using Chrome and it went through with no problems. It was so stressful! Good luck today. :)

Seriously I said I wasn't spending any more money this month, but I really want the GSC one! Actually I'd want them all because the 10K one is super cute, but wallet cannot afford that!
I LOVE that they have 5K and 10K shirts!
Let's all focus on the important part of these shirts ... DEFINITELY an Ariel theme! The shirt for the half itself is pretty generic, but if you look at the 5K & 10K shirts ... they scream "Under the Sea"!
:faint: :faint: :faint:

I DID NOT NOTICE THAT!!! DYING.

Hello everyone;

I'm new to this board and to RunDisney ...

Quick question is a anyone else having trouble opening the Princess Half site on RunDisney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter