Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

Was able to get my husband and I in for the Glass Slipper within the first 2 minutes (everything was saved in my profile from the Star Wars)

Just as an FYI - the email for Glass Slipper says "star wars half marathon weekend" in the title but is correct in the actual email.

Does anyone have any links to the registration? I got in but my boyfriend is on "HOLD" for GSC.

Nope. You can get one if you want it, but it's only worth it (IMO) if you run a lot of races each year.
Thank you!
I just had a mini heart attack! The title of the email confirmation they send says "you are registered for Star Wars Half" lol! But in the body of the email it says Princess. :)
Me and my son are in for the 10k and had the same email title! LOL

I got"on hold right at 12:00 thru the AP site and that is where I am at still at. Geez

I'm in for the half! Were we supposed to use a coupon code for DVC members? I wrote one down that I got on the website, but the registration wouldn't accept it.

I don't think there are any codes that work anymore.

I had the wrong thread open and was posting in there. :)

Decided to do the 5 and 10K, even if no one comes with me.

At 9:04 my time I was done.

And for both of those emails it said Star Wars in the subject line. Silly silly silly rundisney.

At 9 after GSC was on hold. At 13 after so is the 10K.

From SW registration experience and discussion, don't give up. Just keep hitting refresh! Not everyone goes through with what they are doing so races can come back.

Keep trying to see if it opens back up - if not - try again when the public opens

I'm in for GSC but keep getting "on hold" for DH and DD. think it will open back up or will I need to wait until Public opens?

I got"on hold right at 12:00 thru the AP site and that is where I am at still at. Geez

Refresh! No promises, but with SW things kept opening back up.

Right at the hour you got on hold? Eep! Nothing came up on hold for me until 9 after the hour when I went back to check. Weird!

And right in the middle of registering I noticed DD25's credit card expires today! Thank goodness registration was today and not tomorrow, since I am so observant! :)

I went on hold at 12:00. The second the link went active. 10k came off of hold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter