Official 2016 MVMCP Guest List Thread

Bought our MVMCP tix!!! DEC 1st! 4 adults and 2 ki! Our first time there for the holidays after many many trips over spring break!! Not sure on ADR yet for that day.

November 15, 4 adults, 2 children (no ADRs yet, but we might try to snag a BOG dinner after they open up the MK dining reservations during the party)

We are going on 11/29 - 2 adults and one kid. We will do lunch at T-Rex and then snack/QS closer to and during the party.

Ordered tickets today - woohoo!

We had our ADR day over the weekend and we got the pre-party ressies.

12/11 - 4:30 Crystal Palace
12/13 - 4:30 Liberty Tree Tavern

I love these ADR's. Not just because of the characters at CP or the food at LTT, but also for the times. Arrive at the park, scan the tickets (no returning to the front), load up on "all you care to eat" dinners, and then leisurely walk to the Castle for the lighting.

LadyRayado, could you please add my ADR's? Thank you.

I hope to see some of you guys for dinner.

December 15th
2 adults, 2 kids

Need opinions on our ADR though. This will be our "rest day". We are planning to sleep till whenever in the am, then resort hop to check out decorations.
-Currently have a Sanaa lunch at 1:00
-Then plan to check out the decorations at the monorail resorts
-Then head to FW for a 6:15 HDDMR dinner.

My question is: How long does HDDMR usually take start to finish? I know the 3 daily shows are spaced 2 hours apart. But I figure they shouldn't be anymore than 1~1.5 hours each which would put us back at MK at around 7:45~8:00. Would we be missing any events at the MVMCP if this is all accurate. I've never been so I'm not sure how early the party events/shows get started. Any advice from people familiar with the party times would be greatly appreciated!

We very much want to do HDDMR this day so I'm trying to find the best way to fit it in our schedule. Should I drop the Sanaa lunch and try to book the 4:15 dinner at HDDMR?

TIA.

Last edited:
December 15th
2 adults, 2 kids

Need opinions on our ADR though. This will be our "rest day". We are planning to sleep till whenever in the am, then resort hop to check out decorations.
-Currently have a Sanaa lunch at 1:00
-Then plan to check out the decorations at the monorail resorts
-Then head to FW for a 6:15 HDDMR dinner.

My question is: How long does HDDMR usually take start to finish? I know the 3 daily shows are spaced 2 hours apart. But I figure they shouldn't be anymore than 1~1.5 hours each which would put us back at MK at around 7:45~8:00. Would we be missing any events at the MVMCP if this is all accurate. I've never been so I'm not sure how early the party events/shows get started. Any advice from people familiar with the party times would be greatly appreciated!

We very much want to do HDDMR this day so I'm trying to find the best way to fit it in our schedule. Should I drop the Sanaa lunch and try to book the 4:15 dinner at HDDMR?

TIA.

I was looking at the schedule from last year. Here's what it looked like:

• A Frozen Holiday Wish, 6:15 p.m., 8 p.m.
  • Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade 8:15 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
  • Celebrate the Magic 9:15 p.m.
  • Holiday Wishes—Celebrate the Spirit of the Season 9:30 p.m.
  • A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas 7:45 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 9:55 p.m., 10:50 p.m., 11:45 p.m.

Assuming the times are about the same, if you arrived at 8pm, you might miss Elsa freezing the castle, but you'd probably be able to see everything else (probably the later parade?). We're planning on arriving at 4pm for the party night. If I was in your shoes, I'd probably choose the 4:15 HDD and go to the party after that.

I was looking at the schedule from last year. Here's what it looked like:

• A Frozen Holiday Wish, 6:15 p.m., 8 p.m.
  • Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade 8:15 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
  • Celebrate the Magic 9:15 p.m.
  • Holiday Wishes—Celebrate the Spirit of the Season 9:30 p.m.
  • A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas 7:45 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 9:55 p.m., 10:50 p.m., 11:45 p.m.

Assuming the times are about the same, if you arrived at 8pm, you might miss Elsa freezing the castle, but you'd probably be able to see everything else (probably the later parade?). We're planning on arriving at 4pm for the party night. If I was in your shoes, I'd probably choose the 4:15 HDD and go to the party after that.
Thanks much. I didn't even consider looking for last year's schedule. That helps a lot. I decided to drop the Sanaa lunch and switched to the 4:15 HDDMR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter