"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the live reports keep it coming! If you notice, please report back on the status of crowds inside the fenced off grassy areas in front of Casey's and the Plaza for Hallowishes?

Here now. Line for jack and Sally already down across bridge.

Geez, that didn't take long.

We're at MK right now for Guest Relations activating military tickets and it is definitely busy at the bag checks and tap stiles. Not overly bad for bag check. Lots of people showing up on monorail and buses now. Hope everyone going tonight has fun!!!! We will be at Thursday's party!!!

We just got back to MK from Wilderness Lodge having dinner. I cannot believe how many people were just getting to the party!! It's 7:50!!!! That's an expensive ticket to not be at the party on time!

Here now and it seems quite packed to me (granted the only thing I have to compare it to is a Very Merry in 2009).
Ride waits aren't horrible but all the walk ways and party specific things feel very crowded.

Thanks!! That will be my plan!
We tried that at last Friday's party, lots of people with the same idea (Grassy area by Casey's.) We found space but off on one side with trees blocking part of the view. We should have gotten there earlier but took one last bathroom break.

From what I have read no one can find the werthers. We went to all but one place and didn't have any. Dove seemed to be mixed in everywhere. Peeps are by Tom Sawyer. Depends on the cm. some gave a handful some would give 2 or 3. There were 4 of us am I came home with 2 giant bowlfuls when I emptied the bags! This pic doesn't really do it justice. It's taking about almost half the width of the bed.View attachment 196832
We had three of us (though I put my bag away after a couple candy stations) and came home with over 3 lbs of candy.

View attachment 196831
It was her pink dress, not her traditional red one. It was back in New Fantasyland in the Pete's Silly Sideshow Tent.
I love the costume and that you did the sign thing! We are leaving the kids home so I made a sign too. Did anyone say no or give you any trouble? Is there anything I should know? We are hoping for 1-2 pictures and maybe one video message from Rapunzel :) did they make you stand in the photo or would they have just held the sign? Thanks! We go next Sunday :)

Thanks for the heads up!! We will just have to get there as soon as we can!!

We tried that at last Friday's party, lots of people with the same idea (Grassy area by Casey's.) We found space but off on one side with trees blocking part of the view. We should have gotten there earlier but took one last bathroom break.

I love the costume and that you did the sign thing! We are leaving the kids home so I made a sign too. Did anyone say no or give you any trouble? Is there anything I should know? We are hoping for 1-2 pictures and maybe one video message from Rapunzel :) did they make you stand in the photo or would they have just held the sign? Thanks! We go next Sunday :)
I spoke to the cast member at the front of the line for most characters. It is up to the characters if they will hold the sign or not. Some held it with me, others wanted me to hold it. For the Red Queen and Tweedles, I knew all ways are the queen's ways, so I asked her first before the Tweedles. They followed her lead. Gaston told me it would be my pleasure to hold it for him. All characters were very kind and many loved I related the signs to their movie and used fonts from their movies. It was fun and I had pictures made on my phone that I sent to my family throughout the night. They loved the messages and waited with anticipation for the next picture. Here are a couple more where you can see the signs. (My husband had just had his first haircut after chemo, hence the Repunzel sign).IMG_4750.JPGIMG_4762.JPG

I spoke to the cast member at the front of the line for most characters. It is up to the characters if they will hold the sign or not. Some held it with me, others wanted me to hold it. For the Red Queen and Tweedles, I knew all ways are the queen's ways, so I asked her first before the Tweedles. They followed her lead. Gaston told me it would be my pleasure to hold it for him. All characters were very kind and many loved I related the signs to their movie and used fonts from their movies. It was fun and I had pictures made on my phone that I sent to my family throughout the night. They loved the messages and waited with anticipation for the next picture. Here are a couple more where you can see the signs. (My husband had just had his first haircut after chemo, hence the Repunzel sign).View attachment 197127View attachment 197128

:rotfl2: Love the hair reference! My DH did not lose his hair - that would have been perfect!:thumbsup2

Went last night...my 2nd MNSSHP (went last year) and my 1st one having to navigate by myself and not having my CM friend do all the "planning." So, I probably wasn't totally efficient, but the BF and I got pretty good viewing spots and did quite a few things. (We did NOT do Jack/Sally....it was a 3 hr wait at 6pm and line was to Adventureland...it was always quite long when we passed it after that.) It definitely felt more crowded than when I went last year...pretty sure that was a "sold out" night too.

Anyways...question: we did the Headless Horseman photo in front around 11pm. It still hasn't shown up on my Photopass! :( It was really our only "fun" photo....I'll be disappointed if it never shows. Has anyone else found that it can take awhile to show up?? Fingers still crossed it will eventually show. :(

Anyways...question: we did the Headless Horseman photo in front around 11pm. It still hasn't shown up on my Photopass! :( It was really our only "fun" photo....I'll be disappointed if it never shows. Has anyone else found that it can take awhile to show up?? Fingers still crossed it will eventually show. :(

I've had photos take a day or two to appear in my account. If they don't show up, you can submit a claim on the Photopass website with the date, approximate time, and location of the photo and a description of the people in it. They'll search for it and link it to your account within a couple of days. I've had to do this a couple of times and they've always found my photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter