"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEWS - Minnie's Halloween Dine @ HS

For those with reservations to Minnie's Halloween Dine, here's a first look at the costumes.
Updated Post #2
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/08/disney-parks-best-bites-august-2016/

View attachment 190112

Looks awesome! I have an ADR for this that I'm sadly probably gonna give up. I wish they were there for breakfast too! I'm doing a split day for AK/HS and decided it's better for us to tour HS in morning so we can see AK at night and make it easier for JTA signups. At least we have opportunity to see most of Fab 5 at party instead, albeit different costumes

Is the Minnie's Halloween Dine only at dinner or lunch also? I'm looking at dining reservations and the reservations for this are kind of confusing.

:maleficen7D/1Week Until the 1st MNSSHP! :maleficen

In the S-P-I-R-I-T in celebrating MNSSHP, lets copy the original post (This Post, #3847) with your response.

MNSSHP 2016: What are you the most excited about?

• Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
  • Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
  • Trick-or-Treat Fun
  • Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
  • Dance Parties
  • Special Disney Character Meet & Greets
Boo to you parade! It's our first time attending a party and I think my boys are going to love the parade!!

Is the Minnie's Halloween Dine only at dinner or lunch also? I'm looking at dining reservations and the reservations for this are kind of confusing.

Dinner only, but you can do regular reservation or Fantasmic! Dining Package. Disney Junior Play & Dine for Breakfast & Lunch - Doc, Sofia, Jake

WOW Monique The First Post in this Thread looks AWESOME! You did an amazing job tuning it up for the upcoming party info. making it easy to read and locate everything. YOU ROCK!!!
:thumbsup2:thanks:

Under the ticket (where it's attached to the paper) it will denote if it's a child or adult ticket. Doesn't matter who enters with which, unless you plan to use the hard tickets for FP and you have different options scheduled for different members of your party.

Wait...confused...I thought you couldn't do FPs for MNSSHP?

For anyone that did the Premium dessert package last year at MNSSHP, are you able to come and go from Tomorrowland Terrace after the parade but before the fireworks? I was thinking that my husband may want to take our son to do some trick or treating really quick after the parade while I sit with the baby at the dessert party. We bought the package to limit the amount of waiting needed for the parade since we have our 18 month old going with us.

Also- does the entire area have good fireworks viewing or just some of the area?

I was wondering if it will be ok for me to wear a tutu all day the day we go to the Halloween party? We are 2 adults that have PL reservations at 1230. Our dinner reservations at skippers is at 415 so I don't think I will be able to go back and change.

I believe the costume rule states 4:00 - not sure how a tutu fits into that equation though?
You could leave the tutu in a locker until the party starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter