"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

I received hard tickets, but they also linked to my MDE automatically as soon as I purchased them. You do not need the hard tickets, but I like to have them just in case. In the beginning of Magic Band days our party tickets got messed up and did not show on our bands. At that time, I didn't have the hard tickets with me. This time I will take them just in case.

We attended the party last year and we received HARD tickets via the mail. We are going again on our trip in October, but the CM said no HARD tickets this year, but rather gave me confirmations #'s and told me to link them to our MDE so they would be on our magic bands. Does this sound right?

I received hard tickets in the mail about a week after I ordered them. But the tickets linked automatically to my MDE - I didn't have to do anything.

Is there anywhere to look online for tickets to sold out party dates? We had one added to our group for tomorrow 9/25 but it's sold out. I know in the past we've had tickets we couldn't use so I'd love to find a place that might sell them online for those who can't make it.

id be careful doing that most tickets bought are assigned to a guest once assigned they can't be transferred so even if they send you the card and don't go themselves its still linked to that person and won't let you in
Is there anywhere to look online for tickets to sold out party dates? We had one added to our group for tomorrow 9/25 but it's sold out. I know in the past we've had tickets we couldn't use so I'd love to find a place that might sell them online for those who can't make it.

call disney and see if they have any tickets left, I've read reports where groups who added a person called and disney found them a canceled ticket

id be careful doing that most tickets bought are assigned to a guest once assigned they can't be transferred so even if they send you the card and don't go themselves its still linked to that person and won't let you in

call disney and see if they have any tickets left, I've read reports where groups who added a person called and disney found them a canceled ticket
Thanks so much that's very helpful! And I didn't think about the connection to the ticket and person but I should have!

Um no if tickets are bought online and linked up to a guest then it is non transferable
If that said person does not go to the party and sells the ticket and sends it to the buyer then the buyer shouldn't get in as its already been linked up to another guest

Now if it wasn't ever linked up to a guest then when you receive it you can attempt to link it up to your account and if it works then hooray! If not that means it's connected to another account
This statement is completely untrue.

~just called Disney and confirmed my statement~

I had to buy tickets from stub hub last year. They were linked to someone else and I only had the hard ticket. I just scanned the card at the turn styles and entered with no problems. If u have the hard ticket in hand, how are they gonna know it's not linked to you?

Um no if tickets are bought online and linked up to a guest then it is non transferable
If that said person does not go to the party and sells the ticket and sends it to the buyer then the buyer shouldn't get in as its already been linked up to another guest

Now if it wasn't ever linked up to a guest then when you receive it you can attempt to link it up to your account and if it works then hooray! If not that means it's connected to another account

~just called Disney and confirmed my statement~

When I go into MDE it gives me the option to transfer my ticket to another user right next to it?

Is there any difference in crowds for the first Hocus Pocus show and the first parade? I was planning on doing both firsts, but wondered if the first ones are typically noticeably more crowded?

I could be wrong I'll admit that but I just know what they've told me lol and my cousins tried to use tickets that someone else bought one year and took the hard tickets but we're not allowed in
Sorry if I sounded stuck up or like my word was law lol
Just don't want them to get taken advantage of at the heart of my post

Thanks for all the sympathy and suggestions for MIL! I will report back from the party tomorrow with as much info and as many pictures as I can. We're all really excited!
Thanks! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you! We are excitedly finishing our Halloween costumes for next week. First Halloween party for my youngest Grands, a 4 yo and a 17 mos old - they are beyond excited! I have gone to many, many parties over the years with the kids as they've grown, and am just hoping it won't be so crowded that we can't enjoy the parade, show and fireworks - our needs are simple with such young ones.

Yep, he was dancing up a storm taking time to personally dance with everyone. Very interactive. Having said that, everyone else but Boo went inside shortly after we arrived so he's the only one we danced with. Boo stuck to the front of the stage.:-).

Are you sure it was Smitty? Smitty's not very interactive. In this photo, from left to right, is Smitty (green), Needleman (tall/skinny), and George (orange).

8558622721_e6f3428423_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter