"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Hello. I'm a new poster, although I've been to DisneyWorld about 10 times in the past. But never to the Halloween party. I've searched the forum before becoming a member, but cannot find or overlooked the answer.

Can we buy tickets for the Halloween party only? Or must we buy at least a one-day ticket also? We'll be in Orlando for a few days in late September, but won't be able to go to the parks during the day. But we'll be free on one of the party nights. If we need to buy day tickets, it's not a problem. We'll just save them for our next visit. Thank you in advance.
You can just buy the party ticket. It will give you MK access starting at 4pm. :)

Thanks @alicat130 and @smitch425 . Yes, I read earlier in this thread that one can enter the Halloween party at 4pm. I'm glad there are people in this place willing to share what Disney themselves don't even mention.

We (2 adults, 1 child) will be there September 22. I think we are gonna go with a "Little Mermaid" theme--DD Ariel, DH Sebastian, and me as Ursula.

Can't wait! This will be our first MNSSHP!

Would I be crazy to take a 2.5 year old and a 3.5 year old to MNSSHP? I know it will be a late night if we stay the whole time, but what if we do a resort day and then arrive at 4?

Would I be crazy to take a 2.5 year old and a 3.5 year old to MNSSHP? I know it will be a late night if we stay the whole time, but what if we do a resort day and then arrive at 4?
Not at all! The 2.5 year old would be free, so this is the cheapest you can go with them. Lol

I've been thinking about costumes. I have a group of 4 adults, one guy and three girls. We were thinking of going with ride pre-show narrators, but can only really come up with 2 good ones: Patrick from Soarin and the guy from the Dinosaur pre-show that uses the dinosaur hand puppet. Can anyone think of more?

I've been thinking about costumes. I have a group of 4 adults, one guy and three girls. We were thinking of going with ride pre-show narrators, but can only really come up with 2 good ones: Patrick from Soarin and the guy from the Dinosaur pre-show that uses the dinosaur hand puppet. Can anyone think of more?
Ellen? Lol

Just ordered my DD2's Cheshire Cat dress with ears!! DH is going to be the Johnny Depp version of Mad Hatter, DS4 is going to be the White Rabbit, and I am going to be Alice!! So excited for our family's first ever MNSSHP on Oct 15th! Happy planning everyone :teeth: :ccat:
My family will be going the same day!!! So excited!!

I am taking my 2 year old and 4 year old. When we went to Disney last December (DD1 and DS3 at that time) we kept them up til well after Wishes was over to go on rides, my daughter ended up falling asleep in the stroller, and my son rode Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain with me since she was too short for them anyway. You would be surprised sometimes how long they will stay up with enough going on. Happy planning! :)

The Sanderson Sisters and Hocus Pocus are one of my favorites, so my husband surprised me with a trip down for the first party. I'm just going for the night and flying home the next day, but I'm so excited. We have a family trip already planned for November, but I can't wait for a 1 night trip by myself! Well almost by myself, my mom is flying in to go to the party with me.

I am thinking about a casual Snow White semi-costume. My hair is styled a bit like hers now already, I have some killer red lipstick. So I would do the hair, make up, red bow, but wear a t shirt with a saying on it and jeans most likely... So what is a good or funny thing to have on the shirt? I am thinking "I hate apples" or "never take apples from strangers". Do you have any other ideas?

I wanted a group costume but so far we are scattered and as incongruous as a family could be lol

The Sanderson Sisters and Hocus Pocus are one of my favorites, so my husband surprised me with a trip down for the first party. I'm just going for the night and flying home the next day, but I'm so excited. We have a family trip already planned for November, but I can't wait for a 1 night trip by myself! Well almost by myself, my mom is flying in to go to the party with me.
What a fun trip!!!!!!! He did well!

I am thinking about a casual Snow White semi-costume. My hair is styled a bit like hers now already, I have some killer red lipstick. So I would do the hair, make up, red bow, but wear a t shirt with a saying on it and jeans most likely... So what is a good or funny thing to have on the shirt? I am thinking "I hate apples" or "never take apples from strangers". Do you have any other ideas?

I wanted a group costume but so far we are scattered and as incongruous as a family could be lol

Got apples?

and put this picture on top

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb.../images/8/86/Poisoned_Apple_in_Snow_White.jpg

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! We are going to the 15th september party, its our last night of our trip and my first party as a guest and first at WDW.

date(s) attending: 15 September
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children: 3A 1C
costumes for each party member: Me: Rapunzel DH: Flynn Rider DS: undecided DM: undecided

We'll be there oct 31-nov 6. Trying to decide if we should go? DD-5, DS-2. What time is wishes? If not, my husband and I may watch wishes from
The top of the world lounge :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter