"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Are they on your mom's MDE account?

I think it was an issue with the first guy didn't know what he was talking about. Talking to a very nice young woman right now. She is trying to link it from my mom's account. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I haven't been able to go through the pages and pages of posts - is there a page anywhere on the WDW site that lists what characters will be appearing during the party and where they will be? I saw someone say that they are not doing the dance parties - so what is replacing them?

This will be our first Halloween party ever so we won't know any different and I'm sure it will be awesome but def want to see as many characters that don't appear any other time as we can!

Did you receive a response to your email? I emailed a couple days ago and received a message today on my phone! I was just curious if you had heard back. I'm going to call her back but I did think it was nice I got a phone call!

I'll have to check. I don't think so...not yet.

I haven't been able to go through the pages and pages of posts - is there a page anywhere on the WDW site that lists what characters will be appearing during the party and where they will be? I saw someone say that they are not doing the dance parties - so what is replacing them?

This will be our first Halloween party ever so we won't know any different and I'm sure it will be awesome but def want to see as many characters that don't appear any other time as we can!

Kenny the Pirate will have the best info. We aren't sure yet, we'll likely hear a few days before, or maybe not until the first party. Nothing is replacing the Diamond Horseshoe dance party that we know of. The Monster's Inc dance party will still be happening in Tomorrowland.

The party card is one per hard ticket.

So we can pick up 1 SOTMK Halloween card for every ticketed person????

I am kicking myself that we didn't do this last year.

Also, is the Minnie card the only one they give out during MNSSHP? Or do they release others as well? I'm looking at previous years' and loving the scarier looking ones like Pirates and hitchhiking ghosts...

I would love a MNSSHP SOMTK card too if any one picks up an extra - happy to send postage or exchange another Disney goodie.

Yes one per person with a ticket. Last year apparently they ran out some nights and gave out the previous years card but I think that is rare. You can also get the standard pack at the fire house or liberty square to build your collection but this is the only "special" one they give out at the parties.

If you have extra's PM me and I can direct you to a great group on FB that encourages trading and a lot of people do some great trades.

Also, is the Minnie card the only one they give out during MNSSHP? Or do they release others as well? I'm looking at previous years' and loving the scarier looking ones like Pirates and hitchhiking ghosts...

How do we each pick up a starter pack- I read somewhere that you have to complete the first portal before anyone else in your party can get a pack? Is this true? Does this apply to the party card as well?

How do we each pick up a starter pack- I read somewhere that you have to complete the first portal before anyone else in your party can get a pack? Is this true? Does this apply to the party card as well?
So first time going you get a pack, everyone with a ticket can get one. Each additional visit you MUST have played a portal between picking up your last packet and picking up a new packet. This DOES NOT apply to party cards though.

PM me and I'll direct you to a great group of people that can go MUCH more in-depth since I am not a local (unfortunately).

Ok...it's the pest again. I have my boyfriend's MNSSHP ticket all linked, I can see it in my account, we made FP+ only for 4 to 6 pm. But I was driving to work today and thinking how to do we show the FP+ at the queue entrance. We won't have MBs or a hard ticket...we will only have the paper print out with the bar code? Am I SOL? lol

I would love a MNSSHP SOMTK card too if any one picks up an extra - happy to send postage or exchange another Disney goodie.

I can get a card for you. :) We go on October 20th. There are 3 of us so I can pick a card up for dwbrewster and you. Just PM me. :)

You should totally pick them up even if you don't do SOMK. I've seen past party cards sold on eBay for $50/each. I think that they've come down in price since the first party cards were offered a few years ago, but a quick look at eBay shows that the party cards sell in the mid- to- high- $30s range. Unfortunately for me, I can't seem to get the heart to sell them. Or trade them. I'm a SOMK party card hoarder. LOL.

So first time going you get a pack, everyone with a ticket can get one. Each additional visit you MUST have played a portal between picking up your last packet and picking up a new packet. This DOES NOT apply to party cards though.

PM me and I'll direct you to a great group of people that can go MUCH more in-depth since I am not a local (unfortunately).
If you forget your cards though and did not play they can restart the game and give you a pack. I've forgotten my cards a few times and they just restarted the game and gave me a new pack.

Ok...it's the pest again. I have my boyfriend's MNSSHP ticket all linked, I can see it in my account, we made FP+ only for 4 to 6 pm. But I was driving to work today and thinking how to do we show the FP+ at the queue entrance. We won't have MBs or a hard ticket...we will only have the paper print out with the bar code? Am I SOL? lol

I believe you can just hold the bar code up to the mickey reader.

And you are definitely not a pest, this thread is here for people to ask questions and get help. Ask 50 more questions if you want.

If anyone is able to pick up an extra card and mail it to me in Canada (I can paypal you the postage) I would love you forever!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 3.11.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 3.11.15 PM.png
    610.4 KB · Views: 6
I believe you can just hold the bar code up to the mickey reader.

And you are definitely not a pest, this thread is here for people to ask questions and get help. Ask 50 more questions if you want.

The Mickey readers need an RFID chip to read, so the barcode won't work. I believe they exchange your print-at-home copy for RFID media once you arrive (saw this happening last year).

They were giving people who wanted them cards and then taking the time to attach those cards to your account(s)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter