Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

I booked friday to monday in a royal room at Riverside! I am not telling my 3 room mates this though, want to surprise them!!

Hey all! I'm relieved to say I'm all booked! We will be off-site at the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites at Lake Buena Vista. This is not the Marriott Village location but it's very close.

I found a Rewards Member discount for a one-bedroom suite for $109+ tax/night. Parking is free! Most of the other Marriott locations had a price increase on the night of the 23rd and this location does not. Just wanted to share in case this suits anyone else's needs.

On my way home from Rome at the monent, plan to book accommodation later this week.

Ive always stayed at I-drive before so this is my first time staying at a WDW Resort.

Its also my first PHM ever, and Ive onky ever been to MK before, no other parks.

Could seasoned runners offer advice as to where I should be looking to book? In running solo also so dont want to be panicked trying to find where In going etc.

Also Im not knowledgeable of all the acronyms for hotels at all, trying to work my way through the Actonym list but be appreciated if people could type iut full names for now.

TIA

I decided to go for it and borrow points for a 1BR at VGF. I also have a wait list for a studio. I was trying to decide between an Epcot resort and a monorail resort. My DH wanted a monorail resort. Knowing how hard it is to book a small resort like VGC, I figured this might be the time to stay at VGF before the resort is sold out. We arrive on Wednesday and head home on Monday.

Just booked flights on Southwest and our Sat and Sun nights at BLT!! OMG - that was the fun part!! Now we have to work on being able to finish the race!! :)

I changed our reservations today! We were at OKW - now we're at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - Kidani Villas - Savannah View! So excited!

Jenny:)

I decided to go for it and borrow points for a 1BR at VGF. I also have a wait list for a studio. I was trying to decide between an Epcot resort and a monorail resort. My DH wanted a monorail resort. Knowing how hard it is to book a small resort like VGC, I figured this might be the time to stay at VGF before the resort is sold out. We arrive on Wednesday and head home on Monday.

I'm usually great with acronyms, but is VGF villas grand floridian??? :)

Hi kappyfamily! Please add our family - Pixarmom (and DS14, DS13, DS6) at the Poly - and I'm running the PHM.

kappyfamily, I have an exciting change!!! We're still staying at Pop from the 21st-25th, but now we're staying 2 nights 25th-27th at BCV!!!!!!!! A fabulous friend gifted me her points for two nights and we've never been there! :woohoo:

kappyfamily, I have booked our second two nights at BLT! So, now DD and I are staying in AKV Jambo studio Thurs and Fri then moving to 1 bdrm TPV in BLT! :woohoo:

I hope we can take the monorail to the race start...:confused3

Oh, I see I forgot to say mine, too.

I'm already listed at AKV (2 nights) but I also booked BLT (next 2 nights) and will be doing the PHM. princess:

Thanks, kappyfamily, for keeping this chart! :wave2:

Hello, princes and princesses ---

I will be staying at VWL - first time ever!

I also will be at DLR for the Tink Half and 10K, and then at WDW for the GSC. Whew -- that sure is a lot of traveling for a piece of metal, even though it is pink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter