Official 2013 Tower of Terror 10 Miler

i have a "costume," but it is pretty simple. basically, the only thing costumed up is my visor. my tank and shorts just go with it. but if it's really hot, i have a back-up, non-costume tank that i'll wear.

Looks like I'm in corral H. Just glad I'm not in the last one cause now I have some time up on the sweepers. That is excellent that the corrals have less people in each this year. Hopefully there won't be quite the cluster of last year (in which I was in the last corral).

I am in I...so not much extra time but the last few groups have extra time between groups. 4 minutes instead of 2. So hopefully I can get towards the front of I and buy a couple extra minutes. :)

3566... running with a non-seedable buddy so claimed a 2 hour finish.

May leave him to adjust future corral efforts.

My costume is a very sweaty middle aged and slow runner.

G.

G is Good.

G is Golden.

G is Great.

But...

G is not C. C was Cool. Last year.

:rotfl:

I may have to rethink my "start at the back of my corral" policy...

I ended up with two waivers, lol. I'm assuming the first one is the one I registered for and the second one is for the Autism Speaks group I'm running for even though I told them when I signed up that I already had a bib :)

For my costume it is a shirt that has the stormtrooper armor. Not much of a costume but I didn't want to go all out. I have a lot of respect for those that do.

I am 3070 and in corral E. I am okay with that as I am not trying to PR. I have learned for me Disney races is not for PR because I stop and take lots of pictures. :)

I am in E. My bib # is 3063. I think I can move up a corral or 2 with my DL times, but not sure if I will. We will see how that line looks at the expo. YAY for waivers! :cool1:

Corral e! Happy middle to me. Just hope the character lines aren't super long

I got Corral I w/no proof of time. I'm running a 10K on the 21st so (hopefully!) I can move up a corral or 2 just for peace of mind. Anyone have a ballpark idea of what kind of 10K time I would need for that?

I struggled the cycle of run, injury, rest, build back up, repeat cycle, for years. I finally went through the Dartfish running analysis at a physical therapy department. It was $175 since I wasn't in physical therapy. It was a 2 day assessment. The 1st day I was filmed running, from every angle, for a mile, plus evaluated. The next visit, a therapist reviewed the the film with me, identified my strong and weak points, then taught me drills to change the thins in my form that were causing the injuries. 2 years now, injury free. Much more in depth than the analysis when you buy shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter