Official 2013 MVMCP Information

which was a night mare... when you enter the park--- people using tickets will be using the right side where the ticket scanners are.. and people using magic bands are to the left. the right side of the entrance was jammed packed with people. (VERY few ticket scanners are left) For the time being-- I didnt want to use the MB incase it reads as a park day and did not want to spend little vacations time standing in line getting the mess straightened out.

The MVMCP tickets are hard, plastic RFID cards and only need to be tapped to the tapstiles just like the MagicBands.

It was much faster to enter with the MVMCP ticket than with the print-your-own party tickets.

It might be just when we got there, which was around 4:10 or so, but it wasn't too bad for us. The only real holdup was that they had people handing out party ticket wrist bands a few feet after you scanned your party ticket. There was no clear lines for this, and people were just sort of circling around them. Not to mention our particular wristband cast member was chatty with everyone so it took awhile. If I were to do it again, I would scan my ticket, ignore the direction to go get a wrist band, and get one in the park later.

We entered at 3:45 for the 12/5 and 12/6 parties and it went pretty smoothly even with both parties being sold out. I also attended the sold out 12/13 party and arrived closer to 6:00 and it was much more hectic then. Each wristband CM had a crowd around them and they were placing the wristbands as quickly as possible.

How is the weather temp in the evenings? Short sleeves/t-shirt or long sleeves or light jacket?

Doing first MVMCP this Thursday!:thumbsup2

How is the weather temp in the evenings? Short sleeves/t-shirt or long sleeves or light jacket? Doing first MVMCP this Thursday!:thumbsup2

DD lives in Orlando and is reporting cooler weather especially in the evenings. Last Friday, I wore some light layers and was fine - started off with a t-shirt and then added my sweatshirt. Because it was a little cool and I was planning to watch the parade from the upper level of the Train Station, I added a long-sleeve shirt. By the end of the evening, my sweatshirt was zipped all the way up.

If you are planning to buy a shirt during the party, there are long-sleeved MVMCP shirts. All sizes were available in the shop in Tomorrowland...Star Traders(?)

We attended the party on Dec 12th and entered at 4 and waited about 5min to get in. It went very smooth. No problems. We used the hard tickets did not link them to our MB's.

The temp during the day was 70 and at night it got into the 50's. We wore jeans and long sleeve shirt and put a fleece sweatshirt on over it at night. By the time we left after midnight I was getting really cold. It was a great party. We got in line for 7 dwarfs about 6:30 and waited about 40min but got our pictures.

Have fun.

How is the weather temp in the evenings? Short sleeves/t-shirt or long sleeves or light jacket?

Be prepared for both. We were just there for four nights. Three of the days/nights were gorgeous shorts and tshirt weather. The day we planned in relaxing at the pool and going to party at night never broke the mid 60s and we were freezing by 10pm at the party. Forgot the sweatshirts in the trunk and had to buy stuff there.

I'm here now at MVMCP waiting for the 815pm parade near President's Hall and Steamboat and I still see open spaces along the rope lines. Wearing jacket and will probably will wear gloves later like last night at DHS. The crowds are so much less than during the first two weeks in December. I'm having a wonderful time

Great MVMCP Parade. Followed end of parade line to front of castle to watch wonderful 915pm castle projection and 930pm wonderful Special MVMCP WISHES Fireworks.

Sunday night I had a long sleeve t-shirt, a light sweater, and a thicker Fall weight jacket and I was chilly! It'd supposed to warm up after tomorrow so you should be fine with a light jacket if you need one at all.

And I agree RaySharpton, the parade and fireworks were delightful. I was very pleased with the party overall and it was a wonderful way to spend our first evening in MK and kick off our trip!:santa:

Well...the end to another wonderful MVMCP. But it 1213am, and I am sitting in front of the castle watching the castle change colors. I think that I will put my gloves on while also waiting WDW say good night with the castle "Kiss Good Night."

which was a night mare... when you enter the park--- people using tickets will be using the right side where the ticket scanners are..
and people using magic bands are to the left.

the right side of the entrance was jammed packed with people. (VERY few ticket scanners are left)

For the time being-- I didnt want to use the MB incase it reads as a park day and did not want to spend little vacations time standing in line getting the mess straightened out.

We should have done that. Instead, we linked our party tickets to our MB, and yes, we spent a little time at CR concierge getting our last ticket day back. I will know for next year, or at least hope it is fixed by then.

When we were at the party on 12/20 a photographer (in addition to the photopass photographer) took a bunch if pictures of my 2 year old with Merida. Does anyone know what was going on? Photos for advertisements?

When we were at the party on 12/20 a photographer (in addition to the photopass photographer) took a bunch if pictures of my 2 year old with Merida. Does anyone know what was going on? Photos for advertisements?

Did they have you sign a release?

No release but they easily took over a hundred pictures. I wonder if the ticket has release wording.

I don't know. It might be different inside the parks. But I know a few years back one of the Disney photographers approached me at the Grand Floridian to see if he could take some shots of my daughter for possible promotional pieces and he had me sign a release.

Im fairly sure you still need to sign a release. In November, they were filming at new WDW advertisement. They chose random guests and they were signing all kinds of paperwork. They were taking photos and video of kids with Rapunzel, Tiana, Buzz and Woody on Main St.

I am arriving in Orlando december, 19 th, last day of Mickey's Xmas party, and the tickets are sold out. Does anybody knows anyway of getting tickets for me and my family, since the kids are crazy about this party? I will be grateful if someone can help us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter