Official 2013 MVMCP Information

Yay, found the crowd calendar, and it looks good for our party. Do you think it is smarter to visit Merida on a non party night or during the party? I think I would like the picture with the Dwarves, possibly Jack Sparrow and Merida, but none are really 100% necessary. It will depend on lines.

What crowd calendar are you looking at? Could you share the link. I didn't know they had them for the parties. I would like to check out the day we are going (Dec 12).

thanks

Yay, found the crowd calendar, and it looks good for our party. Do you think it is smarter to visit Merida on a non party night or during the party? I think I would like the picture with the Dwarves, possibly Jack Sparrow and Merida, but none are really 100% necessary. It will depend on lines.

Merida is better to meet during normal hours, since there's nothing distinctive about her during party time.

The only crowd calendars I've seen for parties are based on ride wait times, and therefore useless.

Just got our tickets for the Dec. 1 party! Just me and DD(almost 8) this trip. Girls weekend away! We are doing this and the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package, so having a whole get-into-the-spirit thing going on. She has been several times before and remembers the hot chocolate, cookies and smell of gingerbread during the parade. Her favorite part is the tin soldiers and Santa. Can't wait!

Merida is better to meet during normal hours, since there's nothing distinctive about her during party time.

The only crowd calendars I've seen for parties are based on ride wait times, and therefore useless.

Thank you, I was thinking that was probably true of Merida.

It does seem to be based mainly on ride waits, but there is other information as well. Such as which parties sold out last year and when, and expect long lines for characters and parades on certain nights. I am quite sure that means longer than usual, because the characters always have long lines. LOL

The Sorcerer cards are handed out at the Firehouse on Main Street or near Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square

It's not just for kids either - my DW and I played a quick game when we were there last. We had a blast, and then we "traded" all of our cards to a couple of enthusiastic children for their two duplicates. :)

According to that map there is complimentary buffet with characters at Crystal palace. Anyone been there? What do they serve?

According to that map there is complimentary buffet with characters at Crystal palace. Anyone been there? What do they serve?

It's a hot chocolate, cookies, apple slices and apple juice location for that short period of time.

There is no complimentary buffet at CP. It is just showing the full name of the restaurant which is "Crystal Palace- A Buffet with Character".

They will have cookies and cocoa there only.

I still can't seem to find out when the castle lights go on - the Cinderella show where she decorates the castle in icicles. I believe it's before 7:00. But can someone confirm? I'm worried we'll miss it with our 4:30 dinner reservations! (Even though I'm ecstatic we got BOG!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter