Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

So excited! Booked our tickets for October 17th!. There will be 2 adults (jack and sally) and 2 girls (zero & dd5 undecided either the mayor or witch).

Can't wait!!! :cool1:

My 7 y/0 son and I are doing Jack and Sally too! It's his favorite movie! He is so excited about the rumors of Jack and Sally being at MNSSHP this year!

.And here are my kiddos...

They look adorable! We will be there the same night so we'll definitely keep an eye out for you!!

We also have added a 2nd party to our trip. We'll be there the night of the 27th! 1 adult and 1 child. Pretty sure we'll be going as Toy story Aliens! Going to try and be a little less elabortate the second party with just tees and alien hats! Haha!

We are going on October 3rd. 2 adults, DD11 and DD9. Planning to all go as Wilderness Explorers from Up. Really hoping it doesn't rain all night like last year!

Hey smitch!
We are planning on attending the 9-17 party. There will be 6 of us. No costumes, but most if not all of us will be in Halloween tees.

Thanks for the link! I don't surf around much and totally missed this!!

We are going Sept. 24, 2 adults/4 children. No ADR's (do not want to miss anything!) Four of us will be wearing Mickey Halloween T's, DD either Aurora or Minnie Mouse and DS undecided.:upsidedow

Hi! :wave2: Joining in....
We are attending our 1st MNSSHP on Oct 27. There will be 4 of us: 2 adults/2 kids. We are tentatively planning to dress up as The Incredibles, but that will depend on if I can get DH to commit. :scratchin

No ADR's that night for us.

I'm really looking forward to experiencing the party!! :woohoo:

Oct.27 will be our second mnsshp. 2 adults and 3 kids. Not sure about dressing us all up this time around. ADR at 5:20 at Liberty tree.

We are going on Sunday 27th, me and DH as Toy Story Barbie & Ken, DS and DD as Buzz & Jessie. It was your costume pic of this that sold it to us Sarah!! Can't wait!!

We are going on Sunday 27th, me and DH as Toy Story Barbie & Ken, DS and DD as Buzz & Jessie. It was your costume pic of this that sold it to us Sarah!! Can't wait!!

Hi! We are still attending the parties on the 27th and 31st of October and the 1st of November. I will be Merida each night (changed from possibly Snow White) and my sister will be Vanellope all 3 nights :) Thanks.

DBF & I will be going to the 10/3 party! We are dressing up, but costumes are a secret for now until I reveal them on our pre-TR ;) They are Haunted Mansion themed.

Fantastic costumes! One issue, though... there is no party on Sept. 30th. Did you mean to write the 29th? I went ahead and listed it for the 29th. Please let me know if that is correct.

Hey, yeah that's what I meant. Sorry, had a brain fart :blush:

Our first Disney Halloween.

October 22nd, two adults, Quail Man and Superhero Alice.

We bought our tickets today for 09/17! We are 3A / 2C and are thinking of going as "Mickey's Mashers" (or something similar) basketball team - thinking of customizing some jerseys - that way we can wear shorts/jerseys and stay comfortable and cool while partying!! We'll see if we can actually get it done though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter