Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

The whole family is going. We'll be there Oct. 24th, It's my oldest daughters 15th B-day. Haven't decided the costumes yet. It' s our first MNSSHP so If you can give me any tips I' ll appreciate it. :yay:

We are going Oct 3rd. 2 adults & my DS. Adults no costume. DS gonna be a pirate (going to pirate league that afternoon). No ressies. Plan on just doing quick service at the party.

If all stays well, my sister and I will be there Sept 24th for our first party!! We're ambitious with our costume ideas right now but they're still up in the air.

So far all is falling into place, and this is Angebee under a new username. Just got our tickets so we WILL be there on the 24th. It seems like a LOT of us will be there that night! I thought Tuesdays were supposed to be the less crowded parties. :confused3 Not that I'm complaining if it means knowing more Disney-loving DIS-boarders are roaming around.

This Whovian is excited to see photos of your Doctor and Clara :3dglasses
Lots of faux running photos in the parks would be adorable! :goodvibes

We are going as Ten and Rose! I'm hoping to take some weeping angle type pics with some of the statues! :)

I just posted an edit on my original post, but not really sure if you see that.
DD is going as Cinderella and DS will be a Phillies player(although not sure why now:scratchin

also on the list, we are listed as 2A and 2C...we are actually 7 total: 5A and 2C
Thanks for organizing!!:cheer2:

sokerfrog said:
We are going as Ten and Rose! I'm hoping to take some weeping angle type pics with some of the statues! :)

Dh and I are going as Amy and Rory for halloween, wish we could do it for mnsshp but bringing a roman outfit on the plane is a bit much hahaha. I figure, this way I get TWO costumes this year!

:yay: I just bought tix for our second MNSSHP! We are going Oct 3. 2A/2C no costumes for the adults but DS(1) will be Carl Fredricksen & DD(5) will be Kevin.

Dh and I are going as Amy and Rory for halloween, wish we could do it for mnsshp but bringing a roman outfit on the plane is a bit much hahaha. I figure, this way I get TWO costumes this year!

Taking all the armor through the metal detectors could be fun. lol

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to let you know I will be updating everyone this evening. The craziness of the FD announcement is finally calming down, so I can devote more time to this thread. It has been a llloooonnnngggg week for me. I woke up at 11:30 this morning! My lack of sleep all week finally caught up to me. :rotfl: I know many of you were able to take advantage of the offer, so congrats! If you are still trying, don't give up.

I will post again when I have it updated, and Suetoo, thank for posting your edit in a new post. I am not going back through the thread once I update, so please, everyone, be sure to make a new post for any updates or photos you want added. Thanks!

Have a great day, everyone! :goodvibes

Oct 25th me (mrs. Incredible), DH (bushwood country club caddy - caddyshack), DS 14 (Jackie Moon - Semi Pro [he has the hair for it]). If you see us, come up and say hi!

Well, our plans have changed-- please remove us from the list for October 11th. Instead of doing 2 MNSSHP, we are now booked on the Disney Dream sailing October 10th, so we get to see and experience the new Halloween events-- pretty excited about that! :cool1:

We are still going to the MNSSHP on October 6th--- everything else the same. :thumbsup2

How fun!

Sept 20th (I think is that a Friday?) we are going as the different countries from Epcot

How many in your party (including the breakdown of kids and adults)?

Going to MNSSHP on October 31!

We will be on our Honeymoon at Disney the last week of October! My future-hubby and I absolutely love Halloween and Disney, this will be our first MNSSHP and are so excited! :goodvibes

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Will you two be dressing up?

My family is going on 10/25. 3 of us. I'll be Mrs. Incredible, hubby will be a Bushwood Country Club caddy, and son going as Jackie Moon from Semi Pro.

I'm so excited. I've even got each of us treat bags that pertain to our costumes!

While I'm here, a question, would I be able to wear an Incredibles style mask (small black mask)?

Is that an adult child or a kiddo? Also, masks are allowed as long as your vision is not blocked in any way. If the costume is too authentic, they may ask you to remove the mask so you are not mistaken for a real CM.

Just found out that I have to move my September vacation to December (job promotion). So you will have to remove me from the list.

Now I have to go find the Christmas Party list....:wave2:

Sorry you won't be able to make it to MNSSHPs, but congrats on your promotion! That's great! :goodvibes

September 24. Four adults, one child. Quorra from Tron Legacy, Mrs. Incredible, and three undecided costumes. Dinner at Ohanas at 5:10pm.

Is one of the listed costumes for the child or are they both for the adults?

I will be getting my ticket tomorrow for October 3rd.
I will be dressed up as a cotton candy colored calico cat.
If they still have tickets for the 4th on the 3rd I will be going as my calico cat Kilala

I saw that you posted pics of your cotton candy costume in the Boo To You thread. If you can post them here, I will add them to your listing in post# 1.

We will be there on October 24. DD will be Sleeping Beauty, DS will be Jack Sparrow and Mom and Dad need ideas.....any suggestions? We are excited as this will be our first MNSSHP.

We base our costumes each year on one of our favorite Disney movies or shows. Maybe you could think of something you both like and pull ideas from that. Good luck! :goodvibes

Man I almost forgot to look for this thread this year XD
This is what my group of ladies are looking like this year so far :lovestruc

September 27th / 9 adults / Pink Dress Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), 3 Bimbettes (Beauty and the Beast), Sarah Sanderson, Mary Sanderson & Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus) & one undecided

here is a little "preview" of some that are finished in this night

September 30th / 9 adults / Tight Rope Dancer, Madame Leota &The Bride (Haunted Mansion), Cinderella (Cinderella), White Queen & Mad Hatter (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) 2 undecided

Preview of what's finished for this night

Fantastic costumes! One issue, though... there is no party on Sept. 30th. Did you mean to write the 29th? I went ahead and listed it for the 29th. Please let me know if that is correct.

We will be there on Fri, Sept. 20th...4 total (2 adults, 2 kids). We don't reveal our Disney trip surprise until later this month and then we plan to decide as a family what we want to be. So excited though and actually thinking of moving our reveal up a little sooner so we have a little more time planning what we want to be!!

How fun! Don't forget to post an update when you've decided on your costumes! :goodvibes

12 of us on Sept. 24th. 8 adults and 4 kids, no idea on anyone's costumes at this time.

What a big group! Should be a lot of fun!

The whole family is going. We'll be there Oct. 24th, It's my oldest daughters 15th B-day. Haven't decided the costumes yet. It' s our first MNSSHP so If you can give me any tips I' ll appreciate it. :yay:

How many kids and adults will you have? As I mentioned above, we pull our costumes from our favorite Disney movies and shows. That seems to be a good starting point for a lot of people. Best of luck, and keep me posted!

Okay, everyone, the list is up to date! Holy cow, that took me over an hour! :rotfl: As always, please check your line for accuracy. Be sure to make a new post for any changes, updates, ADRs added, and please post photos as your costumes are completed. The parties are getting so close! Just over a month away! Happy planning, everyone!

Put me down for Friday September 13. Two adults with no costumes. ADR is at the Wave at 5:30pm.

October 31st. DW, DS, and me. All Pirates, until my wife changes her mind :lmao:

Hi!

We've decided to do MNSSHP on Tuesday, October 22nd! It's my fiance and I on our honeymoon, so 2 adults. We don't have solid plans on eating yet. I think we'll either snack around or grab a quick service meal. We're not certain on our costuming yet. One idea was to go in casual bride and groom outfits a la:

0709d6d5cffad981a8d2e0c374a78486.jpg

What do you think?

I love the outfits! You'll be comfortable but still wearing a "costume" :)

Hi!

We've decided to do MNSSHP on Tuesday, October 22nd! It's my fiance and I on our honeymoon, so 2 adults. We don't have solid plans on eating yet. I think we'll either snack around or grab a quick service meal. We're not certain on our costuming yet. One idea was to go in casual bride and groom outfits a la:

0709d6d5cffad981a8d2e0c374a78486.jpg

What do you think?

Hello! Need to amend my previous info.
We're still 3 adults on Sep 10th, but we're dressing as fairies instead (good fairy, bad fairy... and mum hasn't decided yet!)
Also, I see some people have ADRs listed? Well, we're at LTT at 1710
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter