Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Just found out that I have to move my September vacation to December (job promotion). So you will have to remove me from the list.

Now I have to go find the Christmas Party list....:wave2:

We will be there October 24th! DD is going as Little Mermaid, DS is going as a pirate and the grown kids are undecided as of now :)

10/6, 2 A, jack sparrow & pirate wench;) (if it's wet/hot/humid costumes are staying in the suitcase), Tony's 4:50 pm

September 24. Four adults, one child. Quorra from Tron Legacy, Mrs. Incredible, and three undecided costumes. Dinner at Ohanas at 5:10pm.

I will be getting my ticket tomorrow for October 3rd.
I will be dressed up as a cotton candy colored calico cat.
If they still have tickets for the 4th on the 3rd I will be going as my calico cat Kilala

We will be there on October 24. DD will be Sleeping Beauty, DS will be Jack Sparrow and Mom and Dad need ideas.....any suggestions? We are excited as this will be our first MNSSHP.

Smith 425~ would you mind updating my family? I'm still Wonder Woman, but DH is now Green Latern & the 2nd Batman is now Robin! Thanks! I am so excited for this trip!

we will be there 9/10 and i think we will all be dressed as jake, izzy and cubby. either that or jake and 2 adults in halloween tees :) no dining, just going to eat at the hotel before heading over.

We'll be there on 10/25. ADR at 7pm at Be Our Guest.
The two of us, me and my boyfriend, but we are still thinking about costume ideas.

See you there! :goodvibes

We'll be there sept 17th. As of right now, I will be a pirate, ds8 will be agent p, ds7 will be a pirate. Dh and ds6 are undecided, but I'm leaning towards Sid for Dh and Jake for ds6.

Man I almost forgot to look for this thread this year XD
This is what my group of ladies are looking like this year so far :lovestruc

September 27th / 9 adults / Pink Dress Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), 3 Bimbettes (Beauty and the Beast), Sarah Sanderson, Mary Sanderson & Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus) & one undecided

here is a little "preview" of some that are finished in this night

September 30th / 9 adults / Tight Rope Dancer, Madame Leota &The Bride (Haunted Mansion), Cinderella (Cinderella), White Queen & Mad Hatter (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) 2 undecided

Preview of what's finished for this night

I'll be attending on 10/24/2013 with 1 guest. Not sure on a costume, but my guest and I will be feeding our faces at Ohana's at 5:00PM. :-)

We will be there on Fri, Sept. 20th...4 total (2 adults, 2 kids). We don't reveal our Disney trip surprise until later this month and then we plan to decide as a family what we want to be. So excited though and actually thinking of moving our reveal up a little sooner so we have a little more time planning what we want to be!!

:wave2: Hi all! Checking in on this thread! We'll be attending on Friday September 13th. It will be DBF and I plus his parents (4 adults total). We have an ADR at Tony's at 5:45.

DBF and I will be dressed as the 11th Doctor and Oswin Oswald from Doctor Who (any fans out there?); DBF's parents will not be costumed.

Edit: Here's DBF and I from our first MNSSHP in 2011, as Indiana Jones and Belle (hence why I'm determined to have us coordinate this year!)

nmce1u.jpg

:wave2: Hi all! Checking in on this thread! We'll be attending on Friday September 13th. It will be DBF and I plus his parents (4 adults total). We have an ADR at Tony's at 5:45.

DBF and I will be dressed as the 11th Doctor and Oswin Oswald from Doctor Who (any fans out there?); DBF's parents will not be costumed.

Edit: Here's DBF and I from our first MNSSHP in 2011, as Indiana Jones and Belle (hence why I'm determined to have us coordinate this year!)

nmce1u.jpg

This Whovian is excited to see photos of your Doctor and Clara :3dglasses
Lots of faux running photos in the parks would be adorable! :goodvibes

Nov 1

2 adults: undecided
1 girl (8 years old): 80's pop star
1 boy (5 years old): stunt trooper (tentative)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter